PDA

View Full Version : Fireblade Customs Customers . . .

RRfireblade
05-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Hopefully the mods will let this hang for a day or too, I'd appreciate it. :)

I haven't hardly been online for a couple/few weeks due to a little injury I had and some other issues. I have a bunch of work in the shop here for people (you know who you are) and my PMs and Emails are pretty much flooded now. Between online SNs and real names and such I'm not sure who I've responded too or updated. So . . . if you haven't had a recent response from me or an update on progress please send me an email :

jay@firebladecustoms.com

So I can get it all cleared up. :) I've been trying to get that email in the loop but between 2 older email addys , PMs here and on like 3 other boards , different screen names etc . . . it's gotten alittle insane. My fault I know but still.

Thanks a bunch.

Jay.

Maghog
05-31-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm just waiting to hear you say you got your trigger!
Hope you're alright.
Dan@Triggernomics

RRfireblade
05-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Oh I can't wait to say that too ! ! !

Yeah , little shoulder surgery , second time but not as bad as the first. Right arm is the worst part , doing it all lefty sucks. :)

Warwitch
05-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Oh I can't wait to say that too ! ! !

Yeah , little shoulder surgery , second time but not as bad as the first. Right arm is the worst part , doing it all lefty sucks. :)

No spanktra-vision for you :rofl:

Rudz
05-31-2007, 05:01 PM
well that sucks, hope ur arm gets better

Empyreal Rogue
05-31-2007, 05:06 PM
I was literally thinking just yesterday, "You know, I haven't seen FB around the forums lately."

Glad to hear you're doing okay. I mean, who else could I turn to for some expert custom work? ;)

Lee
05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
sorry to hear this Jay. hope you're back to 100% soon...before the next pump meet anyway...i want to hear no excuses.... :D

get well soon sir!

behemoth
05-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Hope youre doing good Jay.

Email imcoming btw....
;)

going_home
05-31-2007, 06:17 PM
sorry to hear this Jay. hope you're back to 100% soon...before the next pump meet anyway...i want to hear no excuses.... :D

get well soon sir!

Yeah, what he said.
What happened to cuase you to have to have surgery ?
:confused:

RRfireblade
05-31-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah, what he said.
What happened to cuase you to have to have surgery ?
:confused:

Freak accident in my home shop. Had some heavy material up high on some shelving , while pulling some pieces down I started to lose the rest. In an effort to keep from eating it all at once I leveraged what I could , took a little hit and tore a section of my Rotator cuff. Felt like 3 rubber bands snapped in there then like intense fire for like 10 minutes. I knew I wasn't going to shake this one off. :) We gave it some time to let the swelling go down but it just never felt better. Fortunately it was in a location where they could scope it so it wasn't all that bad. Just tied me up for a while. I've been doing what I can since I've been pretty busy but working left handed leaves alot to be desired.

All in it's more of an inconvenience right now but it is getting better. I tore it a few years ago in a MUCH bigger accident I had (some who've been around a while may remember) and that was way worse. I'll take this over that one anyday. :)

gus13
06-01-2007, 02:07 AM
nonetheless I hope your back in full working condition soon! thanks for the update (both here and the e-mail!) Take it easy for cryin' out loud!
gus

Chronobreak
06-01-2007, 08:55 PM
e-mailing ya about the work on the thing with the parts. :ninja:

Rudz
06-01-2007, 09:25 PM
cmon bro, walk it off, lol :dance:

maglover728
06-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Jay, its't great to hear from you again. I am glad you are on the mend.

I have begun a new micromag project and would be honnored if I could work with you on this one as well. The trigger you made for my red marker still turns heads and I would love the oppertunity to to complete another work of art with you.

Please pardon my spelling, and let me know of your avialibility.