PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of X valve problems

Marko219
05-31-2007, 10:34 PM
I recently bought a used tac-one, it came with a level ten and no ult. I aired it up and it worked, now i wanted to install a ult that i had put in, in my shocktech e-mag valve. I put it in with no shims and it went full out once air was put in it. I put in the original on/off and it would go full auto when i pressed the trigger. I think i found the problem from exchange valve parts with my emag valve, it looks like there is a crack in the regulator valve pin in the white plactic piece in between the 2 o-rings. so what i guess i'm asking is could that be really the problem.

Second problem is when i replaced the regulator valve pin and tried to install the ult in the x-valve it would chuff when i pulled fast with one finger. i know i wasn't short stroking it because i couldn't do this on my other e-mag valve with the ult tuned. I don't know if this matters but when I used the e-mag on/off the trigger wouldn't reset all the way but would go half way to its original resting position and sometimes the full resting position.

Third which i don't know if it is a real problem is it is very difficult to line up the regulator with the rest of the valve by using the lines on the bottom of it, i have to tighten it really hard to get it lined up then after i use the marker it unscrew a little bit where the lines don't line up.

I've tried tunning the level 10 with tight carriers and loser carriers, also with no shims to 3 shims.

I'm going paintballing Saturday so i would like to know if there is any place to by mag parts in person or take it to an agd tech in jersey

Sorry if some of these questions have been posted and answered, i searched and didn't find exactly what i was looking for.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks

athomas
06-01-2007, 08:17 AM
I think i found the problem from exchange valve parts with my emag valve, it looks like there is a crack in the regulator valve pin in the white plactic piece in between the 2 o-rings. so what i guess i'm asking is could that be really the problem.The spacer separating the 2 orings is a plastic washer with a split in it. It is supposed to be like that.

Second problem is when i replaced the regulator valve pin and tried to install the ult in the x-valve it would chuff when i pulled fast with one finger. i know i wasn't short stroking it because i couldn't do this on my other e-mag valve with the ult tuned. I don't know if this matters but when I used the e-mag on/off the trigger wouldn't reset all the way but would go half way to its original resting position and sometimes the full resting position.Sounds like bolt stick due to a carrier that is too tight.

Third which i don't know if it is a real problem is it is very difficult to line up the regulator with the rest of the valve by using the lines on the bottom of it, i have to tighten it really hard to get it lined up then after i use the marker it unscrew a little bit where the lines don't line up.Don't worry about getting it perfectly aligned.

I've tried tunning the level 10 with tight carriers and loser carriers, also with no shims to 3 shims.

I'm going paintballing Saturday so i would like to know if there is any place to by mag parts in person or take it to an agd tech in jersey

Sorry if some of these questions have been posted and answered, i searched and didn't find exactly what i was looking for.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanksRemove all level 10 shims when tuning. Then use the largest carrier that doesn't leak. You probably won't even need to use the shims unless you have a problem with the bolt not reseting following a breach blockage. If the gun fires and doesn't reset, then that is a different problem and can be blamed on a carrier not the shims.

Marko219
06-01-2007, 06:58 PM
ok I fixed the x-valve problems, the reason why my e-mag regulator valve pin would work was because it was better luburicated. after I oiled everything it worked fine now.

Thanks for the help