PDA

View Full Version : newbie pee inducing paintball gun

ThunderCock
01-07-2002, 09:24 AM
I have been working on this for a little bit and Rob asked me to put some pictures up. Its not done yet as the missing grip shows.

http://www.hanta-force.com/jake/gun-pics/nasty/pic00011.jpg

more to come, I have more pictures if people are interested.

-TC

headcase
01-07-2002, 09:47 AM
That pic makes me miss my nasty :( I never should have gotten rid of the COUNT.

Potatoboy
01-07-2002, 09:51 AM
How can we not want more pictures?

Tim Jacobitz
01-07-2002, 11:41 AM
that thing looks viscous, but has a huge pro file. if you could mount both warp feeds on one side or put one under neith you would really have somthing. Do you want to sell it?:D ;)

ThunderCock
01-07-2002, 06:30 PM
http://www.hanta-force.com/jake/nasty2.htm

Real rough page I put up with the rest of the pictures. The yellow hoes are the lp hoses from the 3 way in the frame to the ram and lp reg in the forgrip. Its not for sale, I dont sell any of my guns. With that much paint it would be way to outer blance if it wasn't even as it is. Aslo this gun isnt ment to hide, its ment to waste paint (money) as fast as I can, Oh and manke Newbies pee themselfs

-TC

FooTemps
01-07-2002, 07:34 PM
What gun is that? The name slipped my mind. typhoon or something like that right?

Potatoboy
01-07-2002, 07:38 PM
It's a Palmer Nasty Typhoon. It's two 'phoons stuck together. It's loud and heavy and nasty.

BTAutoMag
01-07-2002, 07:39 PM
its called a nasty typhoon

nutz
01-07-2002, 07:39 PM
haha that is great..!!!!!!! :D

FooTemps
01-07-2002, 07:41 PM
I was close to getting the name right. Now it's gonna be an EXTREMELY INSANE, SUPER, RADICAL, FRICKIN, FREAKISHLY CUSTOMIZED, SWEET, PEE INDUCING, NASTY, "WEEEEEE!", "YATTA!" TYPHOON!!! Did I put in enough adjectives? I hope it's all that and a bag of shrimp chips! lol

BTAutoMag
01-07-2002, 07:43 PM
no you forgot freakish

FooTemps
01-07-2002, 07:49 PM
I added more to the name....

MrAirgunRT
01-07-2002, 07:55 PM
he put freakishly. :)

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
01-07-2002, 08:06 PM
ThunderCock
-----------

How heavy is that with a drop ...tank....and paint full in both loaders. Heh probably weighs a ton you run like a 88 4500 on that? Also how they shoot .. i shot a typhoon but never a nasty. Those barrels cant be taken off can they... also how does it work right... the balls dont cross or anything?

Nice though

edit*** those are VL 3000'z right? wow thats 600 paint...when you shoot that your playing back with alot of paint :) *** edit

FooTemps
01-07-2002, 08:07 PM
It would be funny to see rounds from the nasty typhoon collide with each other right in front of your victim...

ThunderCock
01-07-2002, 09:00 PM
should end up being just shy of a ton...
um no tank or drop on the gun, my plan is co2 on remote, palmers like CO2 and its more power for the size. the full setup would be 20oz maybe bigger if I am even more crazy, on a belt with proconnects for easy switching. or if a tank is freezing up.

I haven't shot it in a while need to finish it of an retime it. but it shoots like a cocker pretty much little more movement with 2 bolts and all.

balls can do cool things nothing special with mine yet. there is no interchangeable barrels but that's ok

640 or so with the room in the warps should be fun still only 320 trigger pulls. I have a 16 pack to feed it. can't to fire it up.

you cant play tournys with a gun like this its for big games and stuff like that. so playing back doesn't really matter.

TC

BTAutoMag
01-07-2002, 09:07 PM
you should try and find a way to jerry rig a z-grip onto it and really make the newbies pee in their pants

ThunderCock
01-07-2002, 09:14 PM
how would you hold the gun.... couldnt get it close enough to your body for the z-grip to feel right.

-TC

BTAutoMag
01-07-2002, 09:18 PM
stick a sholder brace on it so you can rest it there...lol

MajorDamage
01-07-2002, 09:19 PM
Sweeeeet! Makes them newbies pee all over, eh'!?

ENDO!

thlibo
01-14-2002, 11:10 PM
Veteran pee inducing unhappy death mag...

headcase
01-15-2002, 12:07 AM
The nasty Typhoon is quite possibly the coolest marker made(is any number at least, the double E-mag is pretty cool too.) I really miss mine, it had stacked barrels, and what PPS calls the classic finish, and to anyone that is wondering, I could have bought a E-mag SFL with what I paid for it, and I bought it in '98.

ThunderCock
01-15-2002, 07:14 AM
vf-xx I was actually very happy I didn’t have to uses them. As big a profile as the nasty has with the warps like that its shootable profile is still very small. Putting the power feed ends on it would ad an extra inch or so to the top of the gun. The nasty is also a closed bolt gun so it will get no benefits from the powerfeed adopter.

Headcase, get another one, they are $828 now days. Sounds like you really miss yours.

-TC

ThunderCock
01-15-2002, 07:16 AM
Of cource after I post that I go back and look at the picture of the gun, maybe powerfeed would clen it up some. I'll take a look at it on the gun when I get home and see which i like better.

-TC

headcase
01-15-2002, 08:12 AM
As much as I liked it, it was the most impractical thing I've ever owned(and I have some far out stuff) Its heavy, loud, a little picky about how it wants to run, but still SSOO cool. But, right now with only my wife working and me is back in school full time, it's not really an option.(She's good enough to let me have 2 1000+ markers, not including hers, I think an other one which would be a "look at me I'm pretty would be pushing it.)

When I ordered mine the base price was 7 something, add the classic finish for 300, protouch 90, female stab at 120 or so, and someother misc stuff and it gets expensive quick. And I don't think I could be happy with a "lesser" nasty, even if the mods were mostly cosmetic.

Spaceman613
01-15-2002, 11:18 AM
Go to my sale page on my website http://members.home.net/spaceman613/

I have 2 tanks you may be able to use. The 36 ounce I used on my nasty (which I just sold). I also used vl3000's and it weight more than my other guns (all 8) combined. I also have a 114 fiber tank that would be great for a remote setup.

Shoot me an email. I'd like to see this thing have enuff air to breathe, even tho it will be the most user-unfriendly thing to shoot. I hated mine, too heavy and too slow. Look into one of Doc's electro frames he's working on.

BTW, they do look like a ton of power, I could never put enuff paint in the air to justify the weight... For mobile supressive firepower I have other ideas.... And now I have the mill and tools to work on it.

Later guys

personman
01-15-2002, 12:35 PM
Palmer should make a Nasty Blazer, dont you think? That would kick some serious booty, if you ask me!

ThunderCock
01-15-2002, 12:51 PM
It wouldnt be much of a Blazer. You have to mover too much around to make it work. The Balzer also isn't as hand made, the bodies are mass produced, and not built from the ground up like on a typhoon.

-TC

tjussery
01-15-2002, 07:38 PM
Looks just as cool here as it does on FON!

(Sandman) :cool:

paint magnet
01-23-2002, 07:51 PM
A double barreled pump, now that would be cool. :D