PDA

View Full Version : RT shooters

MrAirgunRT
01-07-2002, 11:09 AM
I'm asking for RT shooters and RT shooters only on this one.
NO RT Pro's.

What grip frame do you use and what are your ball breakage results? I have a KAPP single trigger frame without the finger grooves. J/W

Fritzy
01-07-2002, 11:46 AM
I always used the stock, single trigger frame. I experienced little to no breakage. I ran the gun @700 to 750 psi. I have always found that to be the most reliable set-up for an RT. I never had anything but trouble with the aftermarket frames or higher, more reactive input pressures. I shot my RT for 4 years with the stock frame quite happily until I bought my Emag.

Daniel Morse
01-07-2002, 11:49 AM
No breaks in about 12,000 shots. No Joke!

~WarpedRT~
01-07-2002, 12:07 PM
I use a Benchmark/PTP 2x frame. I don't get alot of breakage. Just have to control my finger, as the RT is really fun to shoot. I don't have a single bit of trouble finding the sweet spot on the trigger either. I can easily let off a string of 3-6 shots wihtout breaking a single one. LOVE MY RT!!!! Before I owned it, My brother in law did, or mayeb it was my sisters before she got her cocker, but anyway, anyone that played against my gun wanted it afterward. I was there last summer when a few people in the same day offered over a grand for it. My brother had put a trigger stop inside the frame, so it made the stroke really short, and it is fast as heck. Angel owners used to complain about how fast it fired. Oh, and you can easily put in an intellifeed microswitch behind the strigger rod in the Benchmark frame too. It is dug out a little bit, and will fit in very nicely.

the JoKeR
01-07-2002, 12:49 PM
Stock RT frame. Minimal breakage, most of which is due to the 90* elbow I need to use for the warp. This should be gone very soon. When using a hopper, very little to no breakage that could be considered the gun's fault. I used a Zgrip for 1 day and didn't like it. Broke more balls, probably due to my user error.

Thordic
01-07-2002, 12:51 PM
Sorry.. I thought RT Shooters had something to do with a new drink. I'll leave now...