PDA

View Full Version : Revy 2 repair/replace advice

spawnboy
06-03-2007, 11:40 AM
I hadn't played for close to a year, left my batteries in the revy and the pressure from the contacts against the -+ leads on the batteries stressed the door and cracked the hinge. So now my door is broken on the revy, I notice other brittle areas where the springs on the lid are as well. So whats your advice? Should I replace my shells/door or upgrade? Anyone have any links, contacts to where shells ect. can be purchased?

Thanks,
spawner

craltal
06-03-2007, 11:57 AM
I hadn't played for close to a year, left my batteries in the revy and the pressure from the contacts against the -+ leads on the batteries stressed the door and cracked the hinge. So now my door is broken on the revy, I notice other brittle areas where the springs on the lid are as well. So whats your advice? Should I replace my shells/door or upgrade? Anyone have any links, contacts to where shells ect. can be purchased?

Thanks,
spawner

action village has new revvy shells

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=WJaC-sqLAfeCJYzpoPhCUsAtZwCW8hPBEN4=?CategoryName=paint ball-gun-loaders-and-accessories-loader-accessories-viewloader-loader-accessories

spawnboy
06-03-2007, 01:21 PM
So i can gut my loader (revy II), buy a new shell that is a Velocity and my board, motor ect. will fit?

spawner

craltal
06-03-2007, 01:52 PM
So i can gut my loader (revy II), buy a new shell that is a Velocity and my board, motor ect. will fit?

spawner

to ensure a proper fit you'll want to get revvy shells. I don't know how well the guts from a revvy will fit into a shell other than the Viewloader revvy shells.

spawnboy
06-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I should clarify in that I have an Evolution II. Think that would matter?

spawner

skife
06-04-2007, 04:50 AM
I should clarify in that I have an Evolution II. Think that would matter?

spawner

just get new shells, even though the plastic and design of those things is nowhere as good as the orginal revvy.

Pre-BE shells from ninteen-oh-dirt and i've never had my hopper go down.