PDA

View Full Version : Anodizing

blitzkriegboom!
06-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi just wondering where people get their stuff anoed and also where is good and also where is cheap. I want a trigger frame done black. Does anyone have a recomendation?

Thanks,Russ

Dark Side
06-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Talk to Gruntbull or The Fool.

Nexus
06-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey blitz, I have an idea. I also have a trigger frame and trigger that I want in gloss black, so why don't we combine to save some money. I looked at Gruntbull's page and it looks good. He has a thread in the dealers forum that had an estimate for small orders. It's $25 for the first piece and $7-10 for each additional up to four pieces. (His regular prices kick in after that). It wouldn't be a huge price different, but hey, why not? If you're interested, I'll ask him if we can ship parts in seperately and have them annodized together.

gruntbull
06-05-2007, 12:49 AM
That info needs to be updated on my post (I will do that shortly) without running into issues here we have a min order to save us from losing money. Will I accept an order from 2 places, well the headache of know what ships were is more than what I would like to take on, we ship a lot of markers out so there is potential for something getting crossed. Remember when you see as many parts as we do in a week, well things start to look the same. (Although we have taken DRASTIC measures to ensure this never happens.)

Anyways guys get together try to figure out a plan, and then call or email me. I can work with you, but I have to ensure your experience with us is pleasurable (that way you want to come back!)

-Bull

rkjunior303
06-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Thumbs up for GBA... don't get caught using anyone else.

Nexus
06-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Nevermind . . . I might as well just wait and annodize the whole marker once I'm finished with it . . .