PDA

View Full Version : Shartley

Maghog
01-07-2002, 01:46 PM
What you did was slightly immature. I have met manike, and I know him to be a very calm and happy individual.
I have not met you, and I won't make any judgements past what I've seen you do on this message board.
You were given a golden opportunity, and you turned it down because of some misunderstanding.
What a shame.
I was surprised to say the least that you never answered my comments about the entries in the fantasy e-mag contest, you always defend yourself to the very end.
I will reserve my thoughts on why you didn't post there, and just let you know that I was really waiting to hear any kind of explanation from you, since it was you that made those rules.
You were obviously kept from entering the contest on account of running it. Now you get the spotlight to show people what you can do and you turn it down because you and manike can't work it out.
This is balogna!
You know damn well that anyone who gets singled out to create the next E-mag is going to feel special and warrant the envy of all other members.
Put that aside anyway, you say your ego can handle it, so do it! You've obviously got the skill, and all you need to do is go to it and make it happen. By turning down this chance you are creating a rift between members out of spite.
This simply cannot be. It is foolish and it won't win you any friends.
Trust me, manike isn't winning any either.
Mag owners are a proud group and we are joined by our love for the greatest weapon of the game.
I guess that bickering of this sort could be seen as family disputes, but I think the majority of this board wants to see shartley come up with some fine ideas, and then get to see them go into production.
The last thing AO needs is a battle of who can out think who and have the last word.
Don't let hard feelings interupt the possibilities here.
I've said enough.

Paintballer86
01-07-2002, 01:52 PM
Did I miss something?:rolleyes:

manike
01-07-2002, 01:56 PM
I suggest we let it lie from here and just try and develop things for the best for AO and AGD.

manike

shartley
01-07-2002, 02:12 PM
I agree… it should be dropped.

It is now an issue for me and Tom…. if for anybody at all.

I responded to Maghog in PM hopefully to answer his question(s).. I did not realize I had not answered everyone’s questions while the contest was running. I am sorry.

This issue is a no win situation for me or AO. If I DO it, some will be upset. If I DON’T do it, some will be upset. One however involves my time… the other does not. Which choice do you think benefits me more in a no win situation?

I would request that since this thread is a direct question to me, that the Moderators close it since I have answered it.

- Thanks

manike
01-07-2002, 02:15 PM
No one will be upset if you do it, Certainly not me. I think everyone is eager to see what you can do.

manike