PDA

View Full Version : warp body/hopper?

PRO_Ski101
01-07-2002, 04:15 PM
OK,I know that right now there is another thread talking bout this TOO,but i wanted to start my own.Ok,if u get a powerfeed right/warp feed left main body.DO U HAVE to run the hose THROUGH the body of your hopper,cuz i dont really wanna do that.:mad:

Xzion
01-07-2002, 04:47 PM
No, you dont, the only reason people run the warp feed tube up through the loader is so they can make the whoe setup a bit tighter. Feel free to follow the link below my sig and take a look at my minimag/warp setup, I have a hopper right PF and dont run the hose through my loader.

PRO_Ski101
01-07-2002, 05:07 PM
THANKS,I just needed to know that.also,I LOVE THAT Z-Grip.I know the answer to this but any chance of u selling it to me?

PRO_Ski101
01-07-2002, 05:09 PM
ONE more question,where is a good/cheap place to buy a warp feed??

Xzion
01-07-2002, 05:32 PM
I LOVE THAT Z-Grip.I know the answer to this but any chance of u selling it to me?

If your answer rang to the tune "I'm not selling it in this lifetime" then your answer would be quite correct hehe, I love my Z-Grip *snuggles it*

Where is a good/cheap place to buy a warp feed??

You might want to try the link to the AGD store via the link at the top of this page, As for cheapest place, I'm not sure, I havnt actually gone looking for one online, sorry I cant help there.

PRO_Ski101
01-07-2002, 06:52 PM
Alright,Thanks anyway though.

Xzion
01-08-2002, 01:23 AM
Your welcome, Hope I was of some help :)

[NA]WARLORD
01-08-2002, 01:56 PM
Two things Xzion forgot to mention is that 90* adapter is no longer available with the warp kits :(, and there is going to be an intelleframe version of the Z-grip offered at a future date, heres a lihttp://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17790&highlight=z+gripnk;

Xzion
01-08-2002, 10:04 PM
I believe Pro Team Products still makes nice aluminum 90° warp elbows.... and I completely forgot about the Intelli-Z-Grips :D oopsie! :o

[NA]WARLORD
01-09-2002, 01:47 AM
Thats true Xzion, but its a lil different than the one on your mag, I wanted one like yours but since its not made anymore i had to settle for a warp left mini body instead. I have a h/l mini body and was going to set it up like ProjectMag did on his but alas it wasnt to be :(

PRO_Ski101
01-09-2002, 05:48 AM
how can i get wanna PTP 90degree elbows??Do i gotta buy wanna their warps?

[NA]WARLORD
01-09-2002, 07:00 AM
Thats one way or go to www.proteamdirect.com and order it seperatley.

PRO_Ski101
01-09-2002, 01:57 PM
Is the PTP warp the same as the AGD style warp??Because if it's different,i'll buy AGD's and then buy an elbow.ALSO is there a way to attach the warp feed to the body WITH OUT needing the elbow??like taking the hose around the hopper a different way??

PRO_Ski101
01-09-2002, 04:06 PM
ALSO,I dont know if its just cuz its an old pic.BUT at pbgear.com,if u click on the AGD warp feed,in the "back ground" it shows a 90 degree elbow.

Xzion
01-09-2002, 06:01 PM
Well, currently I dont use the elbow anymore, I was using it in the pic primarily as a makeshift solution, as I didnt want to cut the hose before I had everything the way i wanted it -just- incase something changed... :D

[NA]WARLORD
01-09-2002, 08:35 PM
Thats an old pick of the warp feed, agd still has elbow offered at their site, but they dont have anymore, i already checked. The only difference between AGD and PTP warp is the vibration sensor ( the part that triggers the warp to spin) is inside on AGD version, outside on PTP version. Also how you set your particular warp is up to you, you can cut hole thru revvy (which i recommend as it will keep revvy from falling of if you have a new style one- PRE-BE) or melt hopper, which does same thing only it takes longer and easier to screw up loader if your not clear on how to do it. Its all based on personnal preferance...

PRO_Ski101
01-09-2002, 09:40 PM
OK,the more i try to figure out,the more i find out(THAT I HAVE NO CLUE).OK,how should I attach my warp feed to my warp feed body,and how should i keep my hopper from falling off my warp??THANKS any help will be GREATLY appreciated.PEACE

[NA]WARLORD
01-10-2002, 03:22 PM
There are 2 ways to attach revvy to warp, 1.) drill hole, cheaper and 2.) There is a sleeve out on the market that goes around your revvy and into the warp, it costs around 10 dollars, unfortunatly i dont know where to get it, maybe somone else can help you with this. As for conectinng hose, if you mount warp on left side of mag, just run the hose to the bottom of powerfeed, if you mount warp to right side of mag, mount run hose under body and mount to same location but you will need the 90* adapter. By mounting on left and drilling out revvy, this will secure revvy to warp and give you a tighter package at the same time. When I get my warp, I will post a pic for you or you can go to Main forum, look for "Official Automag Pictures" thread and see the ones already done by others, if ya cant find the thread, do a search and punch in the thread title, that should take you right to it...

PRO_Ski101
01-10-2002, 06:27 PM
HEY,thanks.that'll help alot.

PRO_Ski101
01-11-2002, 09:10 PM
OK,when ur talking bout mounting warp on left/right side.R u talkin bout on a warp feed body or what.cuz if u are it'll be perfect.ALSO,if i buy a warp from AGD online store,will it come wit wanna those hopper to warp adpators?

[NA]WARLORD
01-11-2002, 10:55 PM
Yes, warp on left= warp powerfeed body left. No, they dont carry them anymore (90* adapter), they dont have anyone to manufacture it anymore, sorry.

PRO_Ski101
01-12-2002, 11:36 AM
I would post this all at once but it comes to me at differnt times.ANYWHO,just to make sure.If i buy a warp left mainbody and a AGD warp feed from the AGD online store,i shouldn't have to buy anything else to hook my warp up?thats what i've collected from the replies.If i'm wrong,please correct me.

[NA]WARLORD
01-12-2002, 11:54 AM
As long as you mount the warp on the left side of your gun, that should be all you need.

PRO_Ski101
01-12-2002, 01:27 PM
Great.Peace