PDA

View Full Version : Single Trigger Warp Feed

Saucey
06-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Ok, I got a warped classic mag and while I enjoy the single CF trigger, I can't think of a way to mount the microswitch to the trigger frame without extensive modifications. I think I may be forced to buy a Intelli or Y frame (need to test the Y frame tommorow). But I would rather spend the money on a warp left ULE body. What would you all suggest, and if possible, show me a picture of how you may have gotten a warp feed to link to a single trigger. The only reason I need it to link is because everything except the vibration sensitivity on the board works fine.

Current Set-Up:
Classic Valve, Matching SN, 1 Star
Stock Warp Left Body
CF Single Trigger
Blue Warp Feed (if you have a nice green shell you'd like to trade, let me know)
J&J Ceramic Barrel of an Unknown Bore
Stock Tube Barrel
Check-It Unimount
SP Gadget Grip
Quick Disconnect Hose

Would like to get:
Green ULE Warp Left Body
Possibly a Y/Intelli Frame
Barrel Kit
E-mag Lowers

Allfat
06-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I was actually just thinking about this myself yesterday. I spent some time looking at the frame, and am looking at it now.

The idea that I had was to put a microswitch in the triangle up by the sear assembly. Each time you pull the trigger, that part moves down slightly. You could use that downward movement to trigger the microswitch. You would have to be pretty close on the actuation of the switch, but if you secured it good enough (which I have not though of how to do that yet, but I am sure it can be done) then it will not be a problem

sTaLa
06-11-2007, 05:52 PM
The emag lowers includ the grip too. So you won't be able to have an Intelli or a Y grip with e-mag lowers.