PDA

View Full Version : Where to find cheapest paintballs on the Net

Lakeview Bulldog
06-10-2007, 01:21 AM
I am looking to get back into paintball after about a three year break. I am looking for the lowest cost paintballs on the net. I also want a company that will give me some sort of break free garantee and a low price for shipping. If anyone knows somewhere on the net and has had good expirience let me know. Thanks in advance.

Josh2Xtremes
06-10-2007, 01:45 AM
Good idea. Don't support your local store. Don't support your local field. Ask a paint company to take responsibility for the mistakes of a shipping/delivery company or the postal service. Ask them not to make any money on shipping you a 15 pound box of fragile materials designed to break.

Let me guess. You want to pay 20 bucks a case, then demand perfect roundness, minimal seam, you want kills on the break, a bright, thick fill and you never want a break in the gun, right?

You get what you pay for.

3am rant over.

Josh

Lakeview Bulldog
06-10-2007, 02:19 AM
Dude, take a chill pill. I was asking a simple question, I understand I get what I pay for. Please don't talk to me like Im a 15 year old punk kid. I just want the best price and I don't think it is unreasonable to want to get a case of paintballs for the best price without having to deal with a lot of broken balls. I'm sorry if I dont live in my parents basement anymore, and have other responsibillites other than posting nasty, uninformitive messages. I have been gone from AO for awhile, but I always thought that people were a little nicer and more helpful than you. Perhaps I was wrong. And if it is true that you are an Assistant Editor at Paintball 2 Extreme Magazine and Vice President of Adventure Beach Paintball, I hope this is not how you treat customers who come to you looking for help. You have to remember that not all of us are as fortunate as you to work in the paintball industry and some of us are forced by financial necessity to look for bargain prices in order to play the sport we love.

AirAssault
06-10-2007, 05:36 AM
Good idea. Don't support your local store. Don't support your local field. Ask a paint company to take responsibility for the mistakes of a shipping/delivery company or the postal service. Ask them not to make any money on shipping you a 15 pound box of fragile materials designed to break.

Let me guess. You want to pay 20 bucks a case, then demand perfect roundness, minimal seam, you want kills on the break, a bright, thick fill and you never want a break in the gun, right?

3am rant over.

Josh

LoL, man you have some MAJOR issues.

http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/ They also sell paint on e-bay and sometimes you can get a better deal there. http://stores.ebay.com/Firstcall-Paintball I picked up 4 cases of x ball bronze for $130 and free shipping. They have a few dimples here and there but am very satisfied with it. Check em out, worth the time. Plus they have replacement for damaged paint on all cases except the really cheap paint.

gruntbull
06-10-2007, 07:47 AM
Firstcall is who I use when I know Im playing well in advance, if the guys say hey we are playing this weekend, well I go with the cheap paint at the field. I dont mind a flyer ever 10 balls, or a break in the barrel every 100. I just swab the barrel and continue on.

When I use Firstcall Marbz or All Starz all the way, about 150-160 if I remember right.

t0nnn
06-10-2007, 09:45 AM
www.orderpaintball had some good deals ...4 cases for $115-$130 depending on what brand. I haven't ordered paint from them so i couldn't tell you how the quality it. I have ordered other things from them and everythings been good. They have a lot of sales ...really good prices

Russ
06-10-2007, 09:53 AM
I've bought mucho paint from firstcallpaintball.com

The only "cheap paint" I ever got from them was Mid Evil ($36) and it sucked hard

Chronobreak
06-10-2007, 10:18 AM
while josh may be a bit wound up ont he issue.

support your local field, or dont complain when its gone :cheers:

plenty of cheap places to find online, googlez.

pierce
06-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Actionvillage.com is who i use, 3 days and it's on my porch. My local field doesn't carry Marballizer or Anarchy (which i prefer). Hope that one dude is taking a nap :D

ProblemKinder
06-10-2007, 10:52 AM
while josh may be a bit wound up ont he issue.

support your local field, or dont complain when its gone :cheers:

plenty of cheap places to find online, googlez.

i'm all for supporting my local field, if the price is reasonable. in charleston a case went for about 40, which i was fine with. in san diego, it went for about 60. and i wasn't getting paid anymore. in fact, i was getting paid much less in san diego. so I can totally understand wanting to get paint at a good deal. a couple friends of mine and I went in on like, 12 cases of paint once. probably got it for around 30 bucks a case including shipping. the more you buy, the better deal. best bet is to find a couple friends.

oh, and I have heard of companies offering insurance on the paint. =]

josh sounds like you need a beer or something man. calm the nerves a bit. :cheers:

rawbutter
06-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Lots of places online will offer free shipping if you buy more than $100 worth of paint.

As for getting stuff broken in the mail, there's only one place I ever saw that offered free replacements for broken paint in the mail (and I forget who it was)... but you had to buy over $200 worth of paint, and you have to pay for return shipping. So it wasn't worth it to me.

I've used actionvillage.com, xpaintball.com, and shop4paintball.com. Personally, I think actionvillage is the best... good prices, nice selection, and the best packaging I've ever seen. Whenever I'm low, I just stock up, and I sell off the extra to friends.

Lakeview Bulldog
06-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Thanks guys, I knew there were still helpful people on AO. Ill give Josh the benefit of the doubt, we've all had bad days. We just all need to remember that we are, at all times, ambassadors of our sport. The biggest turnoff about paintball to me was how many snotty people I had to deal with when I was playing. Thanks again guys, I think Ill give firstcall a try. Im glad to be getting back into the sport again.

goldengun5
06-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Ebay has some whit box cases for $28 shipped or so, paint just gets killed by shipping (figuratively and physically.)

Supporting your local field/shop is a interesting topic. I play at a homade field so its just the shop. I rarely buy any hard gear there as the prices always suck, I can ussually save 50% going used and/or online. Lately Im fed up with the new local shop, they dont work on guns, or carry any parts. Id buy paint online if they didnt sell white box for $25. If your local shop offers something more than online stores do then at times you should support them, but im not giving money away to help a poorly run buisness.

Chaos_Theory!
06-10-2007, 03:32 PM
The local Dunhams by me is selling some paint for $25 a case. I picked up a few cases (my GF said i would regret it if i didnt, and she was right). Its not the best paint in the world but it shot straight and i havnt gotten any breaks yet. I do still buy paint from my local fields since they only charge $40 a case on open play nights.

If i were to go anywhere else id say Ebay. Firstcall has great prices. Im not really on good terms with them right now or id be ordering from them. I ordered something from them and they pulled a switch on me (similar item but not the same as what i had won and payed for).

Malystryx
06-10-2007, 04:02 PM
I order most of mine from firstcallpaintball.com (Free shipping with 4 cases or more ordered), Evil Mid-Evil is only $35/case, Red Legion Hammer $35/case and Empire Ramp/Engage is $42/case. There are some other good deals on there, but I usually use the first 2, haven't been able to try the Empire paint yet, but will next time for sure. When I ordered my 4 cases, there were ZERO breaks in all 16 bags. Not to mention it was fresh... very fresh. I would recommend firstcall over anyone.

For those saying support your local field... what if you don't have one? There's some of us that just recball it up in backyard/ homemade fields. Our "local" field is 50 miles away that you can BYOP or pay for their crap whitebox at $50/case + $20 field fee.

Carbon Blue
06-10-2007, 04:58 PM
I havent shot quality paint in years :ninja: Whenever I head out, I end up buying 24$ cases of paint that dont pop, you can ask Rudz's elbow if you want :D

Ninjeff
06-10-2007, 05:11 PM
finding cheap paint is a blessing and a curse sometimes huh?

Sure its cheap, but then they never break when you need them too....

BigTrucker
06-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Ebay has some whit box cases for $28 shipped or so, paint just gets killed by shipping (figuratively and physically.)

Supporting your local field/shop is a interesting topic. I play at a homade field so its just the shop. I rarely buy any hard gear there as the prices always suck, I can ussually save 50% going used and/or online. Lately Im fed up with the new local shop, they dont work on guns, or carry any parts. Id buy paint online if they didnt sell white box for $25. If your local shop offers something more than online stores do then at times you should support them, but im not giving money away to help a poorly run buisness.
Local shops and feilds are competing with all of the US market for paint and markers. IF i see a case of paintballs at one store for $55 and the other store has the same balls for $45 i think i am going with the $45 paintballs. That $10 diffreance can pay for may all day air. I am sure ALL of you here on AO when shopping on Ebay wourld buy an Xmag or Emag as cheep as you can if it was in the same in all aspects. We live in a free market and if you cant compete you go under. :cheers: So get the best paint for a cheep as you can. Rock on!! :shooting:

Ninjeff
06-10-2007, 11:02 PM
And ebay, along with the other internet stores have probably put a ton of hurt on the local shops you used to find.

Hey, im guity too. everything i have i got off the internet. However thats only because the closest store is 2 hours away. If tehre was one closer i would buy from there, even at a slightly larger price.

Lakeview Bulldog
06-10-2007, 11:10 PM
The only reason that I dont go to local stores is because they are very overpriced and every time I go in there they treat me like an idiot. I think Im gonna go with firstcallpaintball.com $140 for 4 cases of Midevil with free shipping and break free garantee is too good a deal to pass up.

ThePixelGuru
06-11-2007, 01:50 AM
My local paintball stores are pretty much Wal-Mart, Dick's Sporting Goods, and an army surplus store called the Drop Zone that sells $95 cases of old Marbs and $10 3000psi unfiltered air fills. I'd support a local paintball shop if there was a real one around.

warpig13
06-11-2007, 02:14 AM
finding cheap paint is a blessing and a curse sometimes huh?

Sure its cheap, but then they never break when you need them too....

Or it breaks when you dont want it to....

High dollar squeegie > cheap paint.

Just hope that squeegie doesnt break, then your really :cuss:

cyberave68
06-11-2007, 09:20 AM

3am rant over.

Josh
Just have to say WOW!!! :eek:

I under stand the checking for cheaper prices??? The local feild buy me has there own feild paint at $70 a case??? But they also have a deal where you pay for a bring your own paint membership and pay $10 to bring outside paint... can you figure i have that membership... I get paint at $45 from some friends, pay the $10 and still save $15 before addmissions and air but that $15 covers most of that. Not made of money here so i cant support the local feild that much, Sorry....