PDA

View Full Version : Question about Superbolt ot AGD

MicroB
01-07-2002, 05:18 PM
I had a run of bad luck. I oredered my superbolt the 27th of Dec. w/2 day air hoping I would recieve it on friday before I played on saturday. Friday morning my computer crashed and I was unable to see the chaos that bones caused. Anyway my bolt never arrived, i called and Marcia said that you weren't shipping any until things got resolved. So now I have paid for my bolt almost two weeks ago and was wondering when you might start shipping them. I'm even willing to boil mine just to get it. Thanks in advance.

B

AGD
01-07-2002, 07:17 PM
They have been boiled, milled to remove the center cup and getting the foamies glued back on now. They should ship this week. Sorry for the delay but you know why.

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
01-07-2002, 08:57 PM
I'm not trying to rush things at all..just trying to get an idea of what's going on..but are those people already possessing super bolts going to be given a time in the future for them to send theirs back to have the same stuff done...or should we wait and see how this first batch of foamie super does and then you'll make the call after that?

ben_JD
01-10-2002, 01:31 PM
To whomever knows and cares to say:

Will there be a retro-fit for the superbolts already out there? Mine is nearly useless due to its paint-breaking (not chopping) tendencies and I cannot get a foamie to stay on the stupid thing (superglue...haven't tried apoxy).

I would love to send it in or take it back to the store to have it replaced with a new sleeve.

Thanks,

strongboy2005
01-11-2002, 06:06 PM
with the foamies on the superbolts will that reduce ball breakage? I still have the stock bolt in mine and i broke a lot.