PDA

View Full Version : Emag reg leaking!

Arson51
06-11-2007, 02:04 PM
My emag as has a leak in its reg for a long while. Even after I personally replaced all the o-rings on it the leak still persisted. So while I was at Oklahoma D-day I sent it over to Eric Hoffman, a n airsmith who worked on my mag before. He didn't know what the problem was either and replaced every oring i had replaced with another set :cry: . While he had it aired up directly from a 1k input scuba tank there was no leak(possibility the music from the SmartParts tent was deafening us). Later on the field I gassed up the emag and it sprung the same leak from the reg. On top of that the leak I think is causing the first shot the emag fires to be under speed to the point it rolls out of the barrel or even jams half way out!

Please tell me what you think wrong. I am probably going to send the whole marker to some one to have them look at it, but Id like to give it one more attempt.

Randallarn
06-14-2007, 02:23 PM
My emag as has a leak in its reg for a long while. Even after I personally replaced all the o-rings on it the leak still persisted. So while I was at Oklahoma D-day I sent it over to Eric Hoffman, a n airsmith who worked on my mag before. He didn't know what the problem was either and replaced every oring i had replaced with another set :cry: . While he had it aired up directly from a 1k input scuba tank there was no leak(possibility the music from the SmartParts tent was deafening us). Later on the field I gassed up the emag and it sprung the same leak from the reg. On top of that the leak I think is causing the first shot the emag fires to be under speed to the point it rolls out of the barrel or even jams half way out!

Please tell me what you think wrong. I am probably going to send the whole marker to some one to have them look at it, but Id like to give it one more attempt.

I have an auto mag phaseII air value sporting an E LCD level 10 loader. My gun leaked, had to have the brass valve welded. Now my triger won,t fire. I need help.

athomas
06-18-2007, 11:41 AM

Please tell me what you think wrong. I am probably going to send the whole marker to some one to have them look at it, but Id like to give it one more attempt.Where exactly is the leak coming from?

Arson51
06-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Its leaking form inside the reg, towards the rear half.

Tunaman
06-19-2007, 06:48 PM
I really cant tell from here, so dunk it in water and tell me EXACTLY where it is leaking from. Does it still leak when you hold the trigger back when gassed up? Let us know...