PDA

View Full Version : X-mag centre feed breaches

Tao
06-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Well after waiting patiently for a year or so I finally got Mr.Zupan to get in some centre feed breaches!!
Big thanks to Dave for going the extra mile to get these together. :clap: Here is the link for all those who have been wanting one: http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=465&categoryID=24.

I hope you guys will take as needed and no one will hoard! :bounce: (This is why I post since the dealers are bound to find out first if I remain silent :rolleyes: )

FiXeL
06-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Great!! Price is a bit steep for unanodised, bit atleast alot of X shooters wil have the CF breech if they need it. Fortunatly for me i still have the ones that came with my 2 xmags, but i know one english guy who needs one... And my guess is he's not the only one...

Hurray for AGD!! :hail:

MANN
06-11-2007, 04:50 PM
well. I am not sure to be happy or sad. I just purchased another xmag just for the vert breech. Oh well. You can never have too many.

Tao
06-11-2007, 05:00 PM
well. I am not sure to be happy or sad. I just purchased another xmag just for the vert breech. Oh well. You can never have too many.

Sorry dude. I wanted to say something so bad when I saw you wanted one, but I couldn't speak for AGD since it was their buisiness to sell them on the web site or if they already had plans for them. I didn't even know how many extra he had ontop of mine anyway.

FiXeL
06-11-2007, 05:13 PM

You're member of the "i have more than one Xmag" club now. President is Atach... :D I have two of those, but the CNC xmag hardly gets any play time because i don't want to schratch the anno up.

Maybe i should just sell it... but i'll regret it for sure.

Tao
06-11-2007, 08:45 PM
You're member of the "i have more than one Xmag" club now. President is Atach... :D I have two of those, but the CNC xmag hardly gets any play time because i don't want to schratch the anno up.

Maybe i should just sell it... but i'll regret it for sure.

Just put a garbage bag over it when you use it. :rolleyes: You know those super duty black ones... :rofl:

MANN
06-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Sorry dude. I wanted to say something so bad when I saw you wanted one, but I couldn't speak for AGD since it was their buisiness to sell them on the web site or if they already had plans for them. I didn't even know how many extra he had ontop of mine anyway.

not a problem. Just glad I get to keep #3 now. :ninja:

ICOM
06-11-2007, 10:07 PM
is this the centerfeed breech that needs a elbow fitting?

Tao
06-12-2007, 02:54 AM
is this the centerfeed breech that needs a elbow fitting?

No if you mean the elbow for a powerfeed. It should be the same as the ULE feed necks.

Chaos_Theory!
06-12-2007, 06:30 AM
You guys better hurry and buy one if ya want one. Once going_home sees this thread hell buy all of them and double (or maybe triple) the price on them. lol

MANN
06-24-2007, 05:45 PM
here ya go kc

KC
06-24-2007, 08:14 PM

BTW what does standard mean? does that mean it wont have the cut and carv on the sides? or are all of the verts "standard"? Just noticed the diff on the verts and warps. :confused:

Skeeter
06-25-2007, 04:40 PM
You guys better hurry and buy one if ya want one. Once going_home sees this thread hell buy all of them and double (or maybe triple) the price on them. lol

And still charge an assembly fee?

Tao
06-25-2007, 10:50 PM

BTW what does standard mean? does that mean it wont have the cut and carv on the sides? or are all of the verts "standard"? Just noticed the diff on the verts and warps. :confused:

The term "vertical feed" = "standard feed". However these are milled as the euro breaches not the cut and carve. To clarify the only difference is the milling on the side. They will fit and work in either style x mag.

KC
06-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Thats what i figured, thanks for clarification.