PDA

View Full Version : Pumpmag anno/milling suggestions?

flyingpootang
06-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Well I'm finally getting my PumpMag off for milling and anno. Any suggestions for rail milling or anno color/color scheme?
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/6/16422471683.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5689943)

MisterBones25
06-14-2007, 10:46 PM
why did you go with an rt rail? can you even pump it? if youre going to sink that much money into a pump kit, ano, and milling you might as well pick up a classic rail to properly fit the pump kit. maby an alpha, or a dalara. other than that, i say get a splash. whatever color you like with a black and maby clear splash.

Rudz
06-14-2007, 11:10 PM
who did the sc feed? your either going to need a longer pump rod or someone is going to cut the ule and rail down to the size of a classic, i used an rt rail on mine, but the body in a minitac body, so i had the body cut flush to it and it works perfect, a black base with a splash should look awesome, your using the xvalve, as am i, did fireblade modify your val;ve?

PumpMag
06-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Since you are going stock class feed, you may as well get the smallest/lightest rail possible. Go with the stock rail and mill it. It will look cleaner, and the horizontal stack will line up, making it look real tight.

Can't wait to see the results! :bounce:

flyingpootang
06-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Rudz: Using a RT rail will work if I just make a longer pump rod for it out of round stock. I'm leaving cutting down the body/rail up to Rainmann's. The SC feed came off a Desert Duck. As for modding the valve do you mean for use with Co2? I plan on using HP air only, but I have a classic valve if I ever used Co2.

Pumpmag: I may cut down the rail and have it ULE'd as much as possible to cut down on the weight. I'm having a hard time locating a nice milled AM/MM body that isn't ULE'd. A Darla or Karta that isn't ULE'd wolud be awsome.....

Rudz
06-15-2007, 09:28 PM
i assumed you would be using a longer pump rod, nice sc feed looks alot like soemthing i had in mind