PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my warp and warp body from AGD store!

JACK
01-07-2002, 08:26 PM
Well i did it after a while of thinking about it. I have a retro and so thought that these could be my next upgrades. My mom is pissed at me for spending so much money. What do u guys think of this?

AGD
01-07-2002, 08:28 PM
I think it's great! I saw it come through, red right?

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
01-07-2002, 08:43 PM
Hi Tom...Marcia told me not to bug you..but i wanted to know if i could buy the prototype red/white/blue no frost Warp Shell that you made after i suggested that color combo...

AGD
01-08-2002, 02:17 AM
Dirty,

The one I put up the pic on was made by our Tech Brad. We just made another here yesterday that is a red/white/blue inside frost that looks nice. Whatever you want we will make it for you. Just call and tell Marcia then order it from the store.

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
01-08-2002, 02:35 AM
I hate to be an utter pain in the *ss, but you don't happen to have a pic of the one with the inside frost do you...it's kind of hard to tell what that would look like without actually seeing it...because i noticed on the no frost one, the red turned out kind of orange and i was wondering if the addition of frost made the red a little redder...and i can't really decide between outside or inside frost but i thought i remember you saying that the outside frost had tended to scratch off (or was it scratch more easily..it's late and i can't remember)...

and btw, what's the number one things tha'ts been occupying your time lately, Tom....trying to get the superbolts all good or are you working on other nefarious plans....hhmmm..let's see..4500 Flatlines..Getting more than enough intelli's on the way in and out...Extreme bodies...trying to convince Manike and John that extreme doesn't mean EXTREME..figuring out just how many elves Budd can squeeze into a cocker inline reg so that the AGD inline reg has enough..oh..forget i asked..i think i figured it all out...

JACK
01-08-2002, 05:38 PM
Thats right thanx for noticing