PDA

View Full Version : Rt automag

stokecity_m
06-18-2007, 08:28 AM
thinking of getting one of these off a friend.

what are the best upgrades for them?
and can you remove the front metal cover thingy, above the front grip?

ProblemKinder
06-18-2007, 10:17 AM

www.themagsmith.com
www.tunamart.com
www.lukescustoms.com

and yes, please do. that thing is ugly and obtrusive and just added weight.

X-valve with level 10 bolt. ULT trigger. that's about it. warp feed it if you want to, i'm not personally a big fan. i would also look into a better grip, like the Y grip :headbang:

Dark Side
06-18-2007, 10:30 AM
Is it the original RT, or an RT pro? Does the valve have an air line connected directly to it?

If it is an original RT, you may have some trouble in getting an Xvalve for it.

Tao
06-18-2007, 12:46 PM

If it is a clasic RT you can only get a level 10 bolt for it. It won't takean X valve or ULT kit.

Yeah you can remove the metal cover but that removes the front grip as well.

Dark Side
06-18-2007, 01:15 PM
If it is a clasic RT you can only get a level 10 bolt for it. It won't takean X valve or ULT kit.

I remember Xvalve replacements for the RT, but I haven't seen them since 2003/4.

mag_lover05
06-18-2007, 01:22 PM
why do you want an xvalve over a classic RT valve...classic RT's are plenty fast

Tao
06-18-2007, 01:50 PM
I remember Xvalve replacements for the RT, but I haven't seen them since 2003/4.

I think someone offered to do the necessary modifications at some point, but there is no need for an x valve in a Classic RT anyway. It performs the same, and if you really want your Classic RT to be lighter, sell it and get a ULE RT PRO :rofl:
As for the level 10, that at least can be put into a Classic RT with no additional problems.

ProblemKinder
06-18-2007, 07:02 PM
why do you want an xvalve over a classic RT valve...classic RT's are plenty fast

not if you want a fast trigger without the reactivity.

GT
06-19-2007, 07:59 AM
Add 850psi

&

RT>xvalve

ProblemKinder
06-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Add 850psi

&

RT>xvalve

that's a matter of opinion ;)

since the RT effect isn't allowed at alot of fields, i prefer to go with the X-valve with ULT.

also i'm a big fan of one pull one ball anyways, it's why i don't use electros. :cool:

GT
06-20-2007, 08:04 AM
also i'm a big fan of one pull one ball

If there were true you would run a classic and save 400.00 over a an ULE rtp :rofl: