PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve purchase

Teh_Face
06-18-2007, 05:41 PM
I ordered an X Valve and ULT Kit from AGD at about 4:00 PM today. I selected the Go X Program that gives me $50 off if I turn in my old valve. I supplied the Serial #, and I still havent gotten the Email telling me what to send in. I got the confirmation order form, but not the instructions.

On another note, Im just turning in the entire back valve, including the bolt and everything in there, and the Sear Tripper thing with the rod attatched?

Sorry about how crappy my Mag terms are. Im a total noob at them... lol...

nevtangle
06-18-2007, 06:48 PM
I ordered an X Valve and ULT Kit from AGD at about 4:00 PM today. I selected the Go X Program that gives me $50 off if I turn in my old valve. I supplied the Serial #, and I still havent gotten the Email telling me what to send in. I got the confirmation order form, but not the instructions.

On another note, Im just turning in the entire back valve, including the bolt and everything in there, and the Sear Tripper thing with the rod attatched?

Sorry about how crappy my Mag terms are. Im a total noob at them... lol...
When I turned my old valve in for the X they told me to keep the bolt. Keep your sear and bolt and just send in the valve. You can always give them a call, they're really nice to deal with.

Spider-TW
06-18-2007, 11:44 PM
When I turned my old valve in for the X they told me to keep the bolt. Keep your sear and bolt and just send in the valve.

Same...

I think all that is in the email.

Teh_Face
06-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Yea, I called them and they resent the Instructions. I got them this time, and I think I got everything out.