PDA

View Full Version : You guys gotta pick up a Auto/Truck Trader!

Fallen Angel
01-07-2002, 08:53 PM
Hey guys. I had been considering getting a new truck(used but new to me:) in March but have had to bite the bullet and decided to get one early. Christmas bills are starting to hit and with a slumping economy it is a buyers market. Not to mention the whole GM 0% financing keep on rolling program:) no one is buying used these days. Obviously if you can really afford a brand new car that would be nice but if you are like most and you also like letting someone else fight the intital depreciation that inevitably occurs when purchasing a new car, buy a nice used one for mad discounts. I have been looking at chevy and GMC SUV's and found an awesome one! gonna pick it up tommorrow after the seller gets it detailed! It was not the only one- I had like three others also circled that I called and half a dozen more that were underlined! If any of you guys, for any reason, might/maybe/almost and looking for a vehicle- I;m telling you brothers get a trader and check the want ads you might just be pleasantly surprised!!

Shaft
01-07-2002, 08:58 PM
Don't listen to him!!! Buy new. Buy two new. Buy Honda, Ford, Chryco, GM, Isuzu, Suzuki, Acura. Buy one today!!!!

*This message brought to you by those that design car parts for a living.*

FooTemps
01-07-2002, 08:59 PM
How about a nissan? Does the new Z car come out this year or next year? I like it and my dad likes it too...

MajorDamage
01-07-2002, 10:30 PM
Yes! Buy GM! :D!

ENDO!

Shaft
01-08-2002, 07:51 AM
No. Nissan is no good. I don't make parts for Nissan. Toyota either. Get a Honda or even a Mitsubishi instead. Is good!

*Brought to you by the Engineer's that don't make parts for Nissan or Toyota Foundation.