PDA

View Full Version : AO T Shirts . . .

RRfireblade
06-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Since I get alot of requests for the MOTM T Shirts outside of the contest , I made up a few non MOTM shirts for those who have asked. 50/50 Hanes Heavy Weights , only in XL right now.

I just have a few but here they are if you want them . . .

Back :

http://premium1.uploadit.org/rrfireblade/Paintball/AO-Shirts-002.JPG

http://premium1.uploadit.org/rrfireblade/Paintball/AO-Shirts-007.JPG

http://premium1.uploadit.org/rrfireblade/Paintball/AO-Shirts-009.JPG

Nothing real fancy.

First come till they are gone, check out the Dealers section to get yours. :)

Jay.

ThePixelGuru
06-19-2007, 02:53 PM
How about some white-on-black designs sized for us skinny guys? You know you want to... :D

splat15k
06-19-2007, 03:37 PM
How about some white-on-black designs sized for us skinny guys? You know you want to... :D

I agree. I would absolutely love to have an AO t-shirt, but I'd be swimming in an XL.

etjoyride
06-19-2007, 04:41 PM
how about a size M to go with them XL's

;)

Ninjeff
06-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Yea...what about us skinny folk? :cry:

I could set up a camping tent in an XL....

Beemer
06-19-2007, 08:46 PM
Just bake it in the dryer[high heat] it WILL shrink up just right for ya. :argh:

mag_lover05
06-19-2007, 09:47 PM
start drinking beer now...in a year or so...itll fit :rofl:

Rudz
06-19-2007, 10:05 PM
skinnys? bahh. i wants a 2xl

BigTrucker
06-20-2007, 12:08 AM
i got an idea!!! Start driving Big Trucks and be a real man! XL :headbang: O wait you all have Mags.......you are real men :D

phizz
06-20-2007, 01:13 AM
damn I was so excited!!! and then the let down size XL only :( I too am a medium, but I know I could shrink a large to fit. Please please come up with some more sizes. :headbang:

Warwitch
06-20-2007, 06:31 AM
Yea...what about us skinny folk? :cry:

I could set up a camping tent in an XL....

Yes me too. Im skinny as folk :( Need large and dont mind prepay.

matteusz
06-20-2007, 09:25 AM

I love it this is what I suggested in the dealer thread when I ordered. Can't wait to get one (and then another one in black). :ninja:

RRfireblade
06-20-2007, 09:57 AM
Post this over there too :

OK , let's see . . .

First off , if I do a L in White , will that cover the M guys or should it be a M and let the L guys do XL ?

Then if I could do M , XL and XXL in black , that covers all the sizes without having to stock each and every one in every color.

Thoughts ?

t0nnn
06-20-2007, 10:28 AM
will the larges shrink? If so i'd just do L, XL, & XXL

when will black be available?

etjoyride
06-20-2007, 02:07 PM
I'd personally prefer a medium, i like my shirts to either fit correctly or smallish, lots of extra cloth annoys me. That being said, if the larges look like they can shrink quite a bit then i suppose that can work...

Ninjeff
06-20-2007, 05:13 PM
I too would need a medium. I dont like looking like a "G" or whatever when wearing shirts.

But you know what, if i have to, i'll take a large and just deal with it. I just want an AO shirt

chettacheez
06-20-2007, 06:34 PM
I too would prefer a medium.

ThePixelGuru
06-21-2007, 03:22 PM
start drinking beer now...in a year or so...itll fit :rofl:

I'm trying, man, but not matter how much beer and steak I put away I don't gain weight. Some people think it's a blessing, but what I don't gain in body fat I make up for in my arteries.

I'd take one of these, but I don't do bright colors. And the T-shirt companies keep changing the sizes on me. I used to wear L, then I grew into M... Seem wrong to anyone else?

RRfireblade
06-23-2007, 09:28 AM
OK , due to overwelming demand I got some black in the works.

Please don't let me down. :)

Ya'll have say , 2 weeks to make any last suggestions. As it stands it's white on black shirts and I may likey do some ball caps. I know Sandanas are in demand , if I can find some at the right price I'll see what I can do there.

ProblemKinder
06-23-2007, 10:27 AM
OK , due to overwelming demand I got some black in the works.

Please don't let me down. :)

Ya'll have say , 2 weeks to make any last suggestions. As it stands it's white on black shirts and I may likey do some ball caps. I know Sandanas are in demand , if I can find some at the right price I'll see what I can do there.

i don't know where you get your shirts made...but ever heard of cafepress.com? seems like a pretty neat idea.

RRfireblade
06-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Yes , I'm familiar with them.

Bottom line is , in this case , I can get better quality shirts shipped to 'you' cheaper. The cheapest quality shirts they had (last time I remember checked) ran about $12 retail for a one side transfer on a super light weight T and then you have $5 shipping. For that kind of cost , I can give you 100% cotton heavy weights w/ the 2 sided screen printing.

For high volume stuff , they are not a bad deal tho.

Pzippy
06-23-2007, 03:04 PM
They're perfect.

But I need a Medium.

Ninjeff
06-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Yes. Im in for a medium. If the sandana thing happens, im in for one too. Probably a hat, but only if they are flex fit. Actually, a hat would be killer because i need a new one.

OH! And not to be too demanding :p but i would buy a headband too.

Actually, im a sucker. If you put AGD something on stuff ill probably find an excuse to need it. :D

Lenny
06-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Got mine today! I'm shrinking it right now in the washer. :D

Thanks!

RRfireblade
09-27-2007, 02:40 PM
As requested , Black shirts now available in the Dealers Section.

Get 'em while you can. :D

Jay.