PDA

View Full Version : Oh snap! new transformers trailer! leaked!

Carbon
06-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Dude. this movie will be epic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU--Wybs_R8

Dark Side
06-20-2007, 12:13 AM
:spit_take

Roger Wilco
06-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Paging Ricker.

maglover728
06-20-2007, 12:25 PM
I thought this movie would be great but the more I think of the old toys and the cartoon, I have to wonder how Micheal Baey (SP?) can turn Bumble Bee into a Camaro, then take a robot that is a Camaro and make him like 40 feet tall when in robot mode. With the toys, you knew the robot was going to be about as long as the thing it transformed into. DUH.

rkjunior303
06-20-2007, 12:55 PM
GM has exclusive vehicle rights to the movie.

iambored
06-20-2007, 01:23 PM
I thought this movie would be great but the more I think of the old toys and the cartoon, I have to wonder how Micheal Baey (SP?) can turn Bumble Bee into a Camaro, then take a robot that is a Camaro and make him like 40 feet tall when in robot mode. With the toys, you knew the robot was going to be about as long as the thing it transformed into. DUH.
That's called <b>fiction</b>. Fiction is a wonderful concept where <b>anything can happen</b>.
And that's <b>awesome</b>
<b>
<center>Fiction<menu>
<li>Anything can happen</li>
<li>Awesome</li>
</menu>
</center>
</b>

Warwitch
06-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Now I know what Im going to be for Halloween :rofl:

mclaggan123
06-20-2007, 03:20 PM
this movie is going to suck. and as far as fiction, yes its fiction but its based off of an original concept. if your going to use someone else's original idea and characters then stick with them. dont change someone else's idea because some company came in and gave you money to put there name on it. thats what wrong with the world today is the fact that everyone wants to change history and thing people love.

SCpoloRicker
06-20-2007, 06:23 PM
The 'bots all have relative sense of scale. In robot form, Bumblebee (Camaro) is 16ft tall, as is Barricade (police crusier).

In comparison, Prime is 28ft tall and Starscream is 31ft tall. Megatron is 35ft.

Also, VW was a real pain in terms of liscencing the new Beetle. It was an option on the table early on, in fact some of the proof of concept stuff was of a yellow new Beetle.

/why yes, I am receiving some enjoyment from many of these replies

SCpoloRicker
06-20-2007, 06:38 PM
Paging Ricker.

Well, I have been in a pitch all day. :)

Carbon
06-20-2007, 08:27 PM
That's called <b>fiction</b>. Fiction is a wonderful concept where <b>anything can happen</b>.
And that's <b>awesome</b>
<b>
<center>Fiction<menu>
<li>Anything can happen</li>
<li>Awesome</li>
</menu>
</center>
</b>
hahahha

best reply evar!!!

frealls tho, nostalgia can do so much until you realize how gay it would really be if megatron was a pistol in the live action movie.

I watched some Transformers episodes on youtoob last night, man, that crap is ridiculous. And of course i enjoyed every minute of it, but you do realize the tranfsormers concept has to grow.

Its an accomplishment for our generation i suppose. It as if some people validated our existance in that era. You eventually realize, people our age (generation) are starting to "run the country" as it were.

CKY_Alliance
06-20-2007, 09:25 PM
The whole movie leaked a couple months ago..there were two sites that as long as you have the password you could watch the whole movie...a friend of mine knows them and the pw but i don't recall at this time..