PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering

RedEyes
06-21-2007, 06:39 AM
I was at my local pball shop yesterday (CC Paintball) in Norco, CA. One of the guys there told me that over the weekend there was a person with a golden mag with matching tank and barrel but I wasnt sure if it was one of the golden mags. well the only thing he told me was that that person was looking for mag parts. I just wanna who is that person.

SummaryJudgement
06-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Was it a mini? Wasn't one stolen a while back?!?!

warbeak2099
06-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Yea but it was a black mini that was stolen. This was a gold mag lol.

olinar
06-21-2007, 11:52 AM
are you guys talking about latches minimag? it looked golden to me. idk about a matching barrel and tank tho

Indignant
06-21-2007, 12:08 PM
I was at my local pball shop yesterday (CC Paintball) in Norco, CA. One of the guys there told me that over the weekend there was a person with a golden mag with matching tank and barrel but I wasnt sure if it was one of the golden mags. well the only thing he told me was that that person was looking for mag parts. I just wanna who is that person.
I'm not even sure where Norco is but I know someone at NorCal SoCal last time had a Golden Mag.

chairman_mao
06-21-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm not even sure where Norco is but I know someone at NorCal SoCal last time had a Golden Mag.

I believe that would have been Army. I wasn't at the event but I'm pretty sure he attends them regularly and is in posetion of a "golden mag". Also, I doubt it was him this past weekend because if I'm not mistaken he is in Iraq. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

RedEyes
06-21-2007, 04:20 PM
CC Paintball is in SoCal. the worker didnt tell me if it was mini or what not.

maybe i should stock up on some mag parts then have the shop call me if a person with a mag comes in. lol

Rudz
06-21-2007, 04:24 PM
latches's minimag was copper, didnt have a matching tamk, think its still stolen, army has a golden gun, wheres he from anyways? i thought he was farther north, cc dont know jack about mags

Rudz
06-21-2007, 04:26 PM
CC Paintball is in SoCal. the worker didnt tell me if it was mini or what not.

maybe i should stock up on some mag parts then have the shop call me if a person with a mag comes in. lol

and since your in the area your coming to atachs in santa barbara to camp and play pb right?

RedEyes
06-21-2007, 04:30 PM
latches's minimag was copper, didnt have a matching tamk, think its still stolen, army has a golden gun, wheres he from anyways? i thought he was farther north, cc dont know jack about mags

true cc doesnt know much about mags. i'm there just to help them out when it gets busy. all i know is that they love my pump mag.

and since your in the area your coming to atachs in santa barbara to camp and play pb right?

not so sure about that one.