PDA

View Full Version : Meet the moderators....

gmag
01-07-2002, 10:26 PM
Can somebody please update that section of this website. I want to see the other mod/mods.

Army
01-07-2002, 11:51 PM
It's all cphillips fault! He hasn't sent Webby a pic of himself, so Webby hasn't been able to update!

Bad Phillip, bad....

cphilip
01-08-2002, 07:11 AM
He he...well I am having difficulty getting into my Photopoint account the last few days. Also I am having difficulty finding a picture of me that makes me look good. That however may be impossible. I am thinking of using the one from the beach witht he long hair although its not flattering if any of you remember that one. But I was going to look at them all when I can get in where all my pictures are. I don't knwo whats up with them. Anyone else with Photopoint know whats going on?

manike
01-08-2002, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
He he...well I am having difficulty getting into my Photopoint account the last few days. Also I am having difficulty finding a picture of me that makes me look good. That however may be impossible. I am thinking of using the one from the beach witht he long hair although its not flattering if any of you remember that one. But I was going to look at them all when I can get in where all my pictures are. I don't knwo whats up with them. Anyone else with Photopoint know whats going on?

Roughly translated = I can't find a photo that doesn't break the camera :)

I need a haircut, my hair is at least 3 inches long...

manike

cphilip
01-08-2002, 07:40 AM
Yea! That what I ment to say... ;)

Webmaster
01-08-2002, 09:12 AM
We have info on all the moderators...

Cphilip is just a figment of our collective imagination...

cphilip
01-08-2002, 09:20 AM
I am actually one of Webbys alter egos. He has many of them. Rumor is he is also Shartley. I mean think about it...have you ever seen them together? Both do Web Graphics? Coincidental? I rest my case! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/togo.gif

Tbone
01-08-2002, 09:20 AM
But he's just so cute.....

gmag
02-05-2002, 12:04 PM
Still no Phil...
Cmon guys, I wanna see a pic!

Load SM5
02-05-2002, 12:12 PM
Trust me ...you don't.

cphilip
02-05-2002, 12:21 PM
Yes well an update: Photopoint flew the coop. They closed down there site without warning and took off with the money they collected. They are being sued jsut to open up for a day or so so thea people can collect their pictures. I am one of the ones who always keeps mine on the HD so I do not have but a few there I need. However I am having much difficulty uploading to the site here on AO because of my work firewall. And my home connection is best 28K so that is a no. So I have been tardy at finishing it. My plan was to post up several of them (none of them are real flattering) and have a vote on which to use. But until I slave this upload thing I cannot do it. I am on or close to a solution. I have discoverd that Mac users are not affected or blocked by the Firewall. So I am going to use the Wifes Dual 800 Power Mac and upload them that way. Hope to this week.

gmag
02-05-2002, 03:19 PM
Great! No rush. I don't mean to rush you. Take your time.

Cha0tic
02-05-2002, 06:00 PM
just get some old guy from some website and say its phil. nobody will know the difference.