PDA

View Full Version : I need a lesson . . .

gabriel9090
06-25-2007, 03:02 AM
Ok, I've almost got my level 10 working and I feel up to getting the rest of the valve up to speed.

Since my valves are so old, I've become aware that I need to buy new reg pistons to work w/ lvl10. What else shoud I order from AGD so that I can maintain the regs?

The local stores & fields don't have AGD techs anymore so I have to be a bit more self sufficient.

What parts shoud I buy to rebuild two valves & have the spare o-rings? Also, what grease should I buy for the Spring Pack Assembly & Reg Nut? All the site says is 'high quality'

My goal is to get one of the guns working well with help from y'all at AO so I know what I'm doing. Then I'd like to buy an xvalve for the other and know that I can fix a problem on the fly.

As of now, I have my Automag classic, valve # CF07743 from '92 or '93 shooting straight & not not breaking balls. only blowing air out the back. The reg piston should fix this.

What parts should I buy to have on hand so I can pay the shipping fee once and have what I need to keep the guns working?

gabriel9090
06-25-2007, 03:29 AM
one side of the 'reg seat' is slightly convexed. If the back of the reg is sitting upright w/ the nut on the bottom, should the convex side be up (towards the bolt) or down (towards the nut)?