PDA

View Full Version : Atach made of win

geekwarrior
06-25-2007, 10:45 AM
I would just like to go on the record as saying that Atach is made of win.

Sat we had our Socal/Norcal game at his house. He bought a full 5 man field, and a scuba compressor for the event. :hail:

Don't know what the official headcount was, but we had a good turnout. It was good to meet a few more AOer's. Next time I hope I can stay longer :ninja:

Thanks Atach, for allowing a bunch of geeky AOer's to descend on your house and for showing us a great time! :headbang:

behemoth
06-25-2007, 10:52 AM
I would just like to go on the record as saying that Atach is made of win.

Sat we had our Socal/Norcal game at his house. He bought a full 5 man field, and a scuba compressor for the event. :hail:

Don't know what the official headcount was, but we had a good turnout. It was good to meet a few more AOer's. Next time I hope I can stay longer :ninja:

Thanks Atach, for allowing a bunch of geeky AOer's to descend on your house and for showing us a great time! :headbang:

why cant i have any rich guys live near me?

SCpoloRicker
06-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Event sounded like fun from the description in the get-together thread. Good on A-Tach.

Central Cal is not "rich", behemoth.

behemoth
06-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Event sounded like fun from the description in the get-together thread. Good on A-Tach.

Uhh, atleast one person who lives there is....

Lenny
06-25-2007, 04:10 PM

You're talking to a kid from Cleveland (Josh), and a kid that's moving into a trailer park (me). You guys are rich.

Pneumagger
06-25-2007, 04:13 PM
I second josh's and lenny's motion. College has left me $40k in the hole.

OT: Lenny, I got ahold of MAC and had them rush order the noid still on order. T-minus one week and counting ;)

rkjunior303
06-25-2007, 04:20 PM
wait.

let me get this straight.

atach BOUGHT a new 5man field specifically for this event?

geekwarrior
06-25-2007, 04:24 PM
wait.

let me get this straight.

atach BOUGHT a new 5man field specifically for this event?

maybe not specifically for this event. but otherwise yes.

awesomeness? i think so. :hail:

Lenny
06-25-2007, 05:51 PM
I second josh's and lenny's motion. College has left me $40k in the hole.

OT: Lenny, I got ahold of MAC and had them rush order the noid still on order. T-minus one week and counting ;)
OT: I was hoping to play renegade with it this weekend... :( Oh well. At least it's finally getting here! :cool:

Oh, and my trailer is going to have a small bar counter and a stripper pole! Party at Lenny's!

/OT

Pneumagger
06-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Wait... your getting your own place?!!! :headbang:

A-Tach-One
06-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks Geek! I was stoked that you made it, straight off the plane and drove to our place! I was looking into this stuff anyways, but having an AO event on the ranch put it over the top. I put up a pic thread here. Fun time!! :cheers:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=216950

behemoth
06-25-2007, 06:04 PM
goddamn, i'm moving to cali.

A-Tach-One
06-25-2007, 06:06 PM
goddamn, i'm moving to cali.
I got room for ya Josh.

rkjunior303
06-25-2007, 06:08 PM
I got room for ya Josh.

no you don't LOL

behemoth
06-25-2007, 06:13 PM
no you don't LOL

He said ranch, theres gotta be a barn somewhere....

A-Tach-One
06-25-2007, 06:15 PM
no you don't LOL
:rofl:

PsychoBaller
06-25-2007, 06:38 PM
why cant i have any rich guys live near me?

Hey, at least you're not in Jersey... :( ;) :rolleyes:

and big PROPS to ATACH!

-baller

BigEvil
06-25-2007, 06:57 PM
I make a motion to hold Tunaball II next year at the Xmag-Ranch (aka Atach's place)

Sorry I missed this one.

/damn wife and damn anniversary
//damn house
///should have stayed single and homeless

behemoth
06-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I make a motion to hold Tunaball II next year at the Xmag-Ranch (aka Atach's place)

Sorry I missed this one.

//damn house

Pick me up on the way over ohio.

billybob_81067
06-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Dammit... why can't anyone on here live around my area? I want people to play paintball with too!!! :(

We even recently aquired an old warehouse with an attached office that would be awesome for paintballing... It's got mens and ladies bathrooms with stalls, hallways, stairs, and all kinds of offices.

I checked out all the pics in your other thread and it looks like you guys had a blast!

warpig13
06-25-2007, 09:53 PM

I have a life like that.

2 for 1 trade.
My life for yours and a mag.

Warwitch
06-26-2007, 10:04 AM

Sorry I missed this one.

//damn house

Dont worry, stay married long enough and you will be agian :D

Lenny
06-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Wait... your getting your own place?!!! :headbang:
Yeah. Me and a bud are going halvsies. We'll hopefully have it by mid August, November at the latest.

So, like I said, PARTY!

The Obvious
06-26-2007, 06:09 PM
I would have loved to come, and im glad you all had an amazing time.

d4m4don3
06-26-2007, 11:35 PM
OT: I was hoping to play renegade with it this weekend... :( Oh well. At least it's finally getting here! :cool:

Oh, and my trailer is going to have a small bar counter and a stripper pole! Party at Lenny's!

/OT

:spit_take

Tach I think you got him beat. :spit_take

Sorry I missed this one.

We'll need a couple of more porta potties, and a sign that says you are here for the Idiots like me who arrive at 4AM. :p Can this also turn into varmint hunting season the next day? :rofl:

We need to do this again, but not wait 1 year. :rolleyes:

AirAssault
06-26-2007, 11:56 PM

Sorry I missed this one.

//damn house

In my best Homer Simpson voice "It's funny cause it's true"

Lenny
06-27-2007, 01:28 AM

Tach I think you got him beat. :spit_take

Probably, but going back to that Atach=rich : Me=trailer trash thing... Either way, I'm pretty happy about it. :D

And any AOer is friend of mine! So if anyone's in my area, they're welcome to kick it with us. :cheers: (And I owe Jay and Army a beer anyways... :rolleyes: )

BigEvil
06-27-2007, 04:24 AM
I have a life like that.

2 for 1 trade.
My life for yours and a mag.

WHo gets the mag :)

warpig13
06-27-2007, 02:36 PM
WHo gets the mag :)

Me
But only because im cute than you.

d4m4don3
06-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Probably, but going back to that Atach=rich : Me=trailer trash thing... Either way, I'm pretty happy about it. :D

And any AOer is friend of mine! So if anyone's in my area, they're welcome to kick it with us. :cheers: (And I owe Jay and Army a beer anyways... :rolleyes: )

There's a party car with a pool table and a urinal. It's old as heck and looks like a wreck. Wouldn't that be called redneck?

Lenny
06-28-2007, 12:58 AM
There's a party car with a pool table and a urinal. It's old as heck and looks like a wreck. Wouldn't that be called redneck?
Party car? I've been on a party bus before. Those things are effin' awesome! No carding, and plenty of hot girls that love to give lap dances, among other things... ;)

:cool:

A-Tach-One
06-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Party car? I've been on a party bus before. Those things are effin' awesome! No carding, and plenty of hot girls that love to give lap dances, among other things... ;)

:cool:
Party car/party bus, it's all good times! :cheers:

Lenny
06-29-2007, 01:50 AM
Party car/party bus, it's all good times! :cheers:
Agreed. :cheers:

Rudz
06-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Xmag ranch ftw!!!!! He even let me sleep in his new house!!!!