PDA

View Full Version : WTK RT value

kms2716
06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Newb here. How much is a used RT with X valve, blade trigger, factory dye stickies and center feed body in good condition worth? Thinking about taking the plunge and joining the Automag family but don't want to get ripped. :)

chairman_mao
06-26-2007, 07:22 AM
Price is fairly subjective and depends on the actual components on the marker. The RT valve is basicly the same as the X-valve but is made from stainless steel and generally runs a bit cheaper. Also, bodies range from SS to ULE to Tac-one to Deadly Wind. I would sy you could get what you are looking for from $300-$800 it really depends.

MY suggestion would be to look through the B/S/T section and find one that you like and can afford and move forward from there.

kms2716
06-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Price is fairly subjective and depends on the actual components on the marker. The RT valve is basicly the same as the X-valve but is made from stainless steel and generally runs a bit cheaper. Also, bodies range from SS to ULE to Tac-one to Deadly Wind. I would sy you could get what you are looking for from $300-$800 it really depends.

MY suggestion would be to look through the B/S/T section and find one that you like and can afford and move forward from there.

Thanks for the advice. I guess my search will continue ..... bidding has gotten higher than I like...
Kurtiss

chairman_mao
06-26-2007, 08:18 AM
I would suggest not looking on eBay but rather the B/S/T section of these forums. Usually there is no bidding involved and you will most likely get what is advertised. Where as with eBay it's anyone's guess what you'll get. Good luck.

Tao
06-26-2007, 03:58 PM
I would say 200-300 if it was a factory gun from AGD (classic RTs sell between 100-200 stock). $800 would be a karta bodied, coloured x-valve, pimped out mag with a fantastic custom ano job. I think it would need to have an electronic frame to reach that price though and would be an emag.

Most not so fancy emag sell for $300-400 or a bit more, so your RT will obviously sell for less than that unless it has a rare body, etc.

Tao
06-26-2007, 03:59 PM
I would suggest not looking on eBay but rather the B/S/T section of these forums. Usually there is no bidding involved and you will most likely get what is advertised. Where as with eBay it's anyone's guess what you'll get. Good luck.

Yeah there is more supply vs demand on ebay, thus you will probably get a lower price.