PDA

View Full Version : AO Custom Jerseys

edweird
01-08-2002, 04:51 AM
Im deployed to South Korea and I can get jerseys (as well as anything else) made for dirt cheap. I just had this idea and if there is enough interest Ill contact Tom and ask for permission to use the logo.

this is my first draft. lemme know what you guys think.

I was also thinking of a black or blue version. and possibly a subname line.

Edweird2w1@hotmail.com

edweird
01-08-2002, 05:09 AM
oops forgot the picture

irbodden
01-08-2002, 06:01 AM
Hey, I am glad to see some one willing to get them made. I believe Miscue came up with a few designs as well, I doubt he would mind if ya used them. I'll search for "jersey" when I get home, and get you a link. :cool:

ThePatriot
01-08-2002, 06:11 AM
How "dirt cheap" are we talking here? And how much would you be selling them for....i dont think you would be selling em for as much as it costs to make them, but you need to make some profit too :)

edweird
01-08-2002, 06:22 AM
It all depends

Firstly on how many ppl are intrested. cost obviously goes down with bulk

Secondly if we want to go as far as sewn on names and embrodery (sp?).

Lastly It would depend at what place I have them made. At Osan I could get them made for cheaper But it is a 40 dollar bus ride. I can also get them made here in Kunsan City. For example we just had jerseys and shorts made for our squadron Basketball team. No logo but everything is embrodered and Looks quite nice. For 30 bucks. Of course I would have to take a very small profit margin mostly to cover my costs of taking a cab to Kunsan City and packaging. I would have to send them back to the states via priority mail due to my APO address. But even that is affordable.

irbodden
01-08-2002, 06:34 AM
Try to go as nice as you can go for $45 shipped or so, So roughly spend $35ish on the jersey, and the rest for you, and the labor/shipping costs.

edweird
01-08-2002, 06:44 AM
Yeah ...Honestly I have no real interest in making a profit out of this thing. Just was thinking of getting a jersey made and decided to spread the love.

Anyhow thanks for the interest... I wont be able to go to kunsan city this weekend to research this but I will definatly go during the day after the 15th.

35 to 45 is the range I had in mind myself

once i find out the interest and get approval from Tom I will have to repost another thread requesting orders sent to my email. So keep the interst up and Feel free to augment the gif that I have posted. Once everyone likes it I can go to the shop.

RobAGD
01-08-2002, 11:45 AM
http://www.automags.org/~RobAGD/misc/jersey.jpg

This is miscues as I recall. The only thing I would change a bit would be teh chest area where I wuld use the AirGuns target logo like the ones one the sweatshirts.

and maybe putting www.automags.org down the sleeves

-Robert

synreal
01-08-2002, 12:30 PM
just a quick idea...

edweird
01-08-2002, 12:32 PM
Thanks Rob for submitting it! It is really nice looking. That AGD logo is HUGE!
Im all about incorperating AGD on the jersey but personally I would like to maintain the AO dominance overall. But it definatly looks better than my ms paint atrocity. Also I like the Automag.org down the sleves idea. Definatly could work that in.

Anyone else got ideas???

**edit**
Synreal...
Now that is what im talking about!
the only comments I got about that is...

1. Do we want the back letters stiched on? or just screen printed? Screen printing will be ungodly cheap but im in korea everything is cheap. My thoughts are go for quality.

2. I assume that we want a fabric heavyer than them crappy JT jerseys, but still breatheable of course.

As always keep the ideas comming

Thordic
01-08-2002, 12:47 PM
Actually, that JT material is pretty comfy :)

I use a THOR motocross jersey made out of similar stuff, super comfy :) Not sure if its the same, though. Real thin super soft polyester stuff.

synreal
01-08-2002, 12:52 PM
here is a blank template in case anyone else wants to take a crack at it. if anyone wants a different base color, just PM me

Panzerr
01-08-2002, 01:05 PM
I like both Miscue's and Synreal's. Sure would be cool if someone made a run or two or them.

Royal Assassin
01-08-2002, 01:54 PM
Damn those are sweet!! I'd be intersted in buying one of the synreal or miscues...

Royal Assassin

synreal
01-08-2002, 01:57 PM
any feedback on what to add, or a different theme to try would be appreciated. i'd love to get these done if at all possible.

Potatoboy
01-08-2002, 01:58 PM
I might be able to find some decent prices if you want to try to get those printed up james....

we'll talk about it later

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
01-08-2002, 02:01 PM
Now mix synreal and miscuses together. I like miscues cause it shows that your with AGD and has there decal on it...i really like synreal's cause it has style. Just combine them. And make a blue one i wouldnt mind having a practice jersey.

HoppysMag
01-08-2002, 02:04 PM
O man i want one so bad but dont got the $$$$$

hitech
01-08-2002, 02:09 PM
I vote for Synreal's. I like having AGD's logo, but it seems like to much for me. "Toning down" everything on the back would be more to my taste (but probably not to eceryone else's), ie a smaller number, smaller or less colorful logo (the watermark on this forum looks nice).

synreal
01-08-2002, 02:14 PM
edweird, you may want to look into 4 color screen printing prices, looks like the interest is there...

Royal Assassin
01-08-2002, 02:28 PM
I think as far as the numbers and names stichted on, I'd leave them off and let the teams/players make that call... besides it would be cheaper to just do the screen printing. I also think that the motoXer's jersery's are dyed fabric, and the same for the JT jersery's... something else to check into...

Miscue
01-08-2002, 02:59 PM
Looks like I found one... all I have left.

Miscue
01-08-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by RobAGD
This is miscues as I recall. The only thing I would change a bit would be teh chest area where I wuld use the AirGuns target logo like the ones one the sweatshirts.

and maybe putting www.automags.org down the sleeves

-Robert

I'll work on that today... as I have nothing better to do. :)

Riot[Z-Grip]
01-08-2002, 03:46 PM
Good job so far guys!!! I really hope these come into some kind of production. I would gladly pay even $50 to own one of these if they end up a quality product as well as looking good. And I'm not trying to speak for my whole team, but I wouldn't be suprised if AO Nightmare wouldn't be picking up a total of 6 of these. (Note to teammates: Come on guys, jersey's that fit our name would be excellent!!!) Keep up the good work.

-Riot

Panzerr
01-08-2002, 03:46 PM
I like the wrap-around design of Miscue's, but I think synreal's would get my vote between the two. I'll buy one. Did someone say they can have them made?? What kind of material? The same stuff as JT jersies would be great. Gotta have vented jersies in the summer.

PB700
01-08-2002, 03:49 PM
I like this one, with PB700 and the #00 on the back

Crazy
01-08-2002, 03:54 PM
synreal's is very nice =)

synreal
01-08-2002, 04:05 PM
don't get me wrong, i love hearing that people like my design, but what do all of you think i should add to improve the look/what do YOU want them to look like?

irbodden
01-08-2002, 04:06 PM
I love Syn's. Really sweet.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
01-08-2002, 04:12 PM
Yeah if i could only chose 1 between the two .... i would chose synreals cause it has nice style. Also maybe make a couple different colors...one showed....blue...green...red. Basics...i would grab a black one.

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-08-2002, 04:27 PM
heres the one i made... barrowd the sites graphics

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/aliens-8-mydad/AutomagsOnline%20Jersy.jpg

ThePatriot
01-08-2002, 05:08 PM
Wow...i like that one alot more, maybe get rid of that tiny little url on the bottom, or maybe put it under the logo on the front

automag223
01-08-2002, 05:39 PM
syn...urs is great but i think u should put the www.automag.org on the sleeve....i also think there should be some type of flame one...syn could u make that...i would but i don;t have the program

DrEvil
01-08-2002, 05:40 PM
skulls, lots of skulls

deded
01-08-2002, 08:25 PM
how about something like this...

Except w/a name instead of "site news" and some kind of AGD shoulder patch or something.

synreal
01-08-2002, 08:48 PM
very nice, both of you, i am gonna play around with some more ideas tomorrow and we'll see what happens

//my 100th post - yay for me//

deded
01-08-2002, 09:24 PM
ed>

do you think you'd be able to do any of these high color ones?

I would definately pay $35-45.
And I actually like screen printed names more then embroidered, but either way would be pretty cool!

Snooky
01-08-2002, 09:28 PM
I want the lions on front and the AO symbol on the sides can i see one like that?

ChrisRT
01-08-2002, 09:51 PM
syn, try to just honeycomb the sleeves and put some type of tribal design on the chest behind the logo.

joeyjoe367
01-09-2002, 12:40 AM
I'd like a design with AGD on it, and not really AO.

...but if these DO get made, please, please PLEASE tell me. I want one.

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 06:38 AM
I would pay up to like 60 bucks for one of those w/ my name on it, i think its a great idea...that reminds me, how are those AO patches coming along?

manike
01-09-2002, 07:04 AM
I really like Synreals but maybe with the text style from Miscue's.

Get www.automags.org down the sleave. I have a Warpig Factory team shirt that has www.warpig.com down the sleeves and it looks great (even if we did have to do handstands to get people to read it ;) )

I'm definitely up for one of these!

manike

Dayspring
01-09-2002, 08:47 AM
I like Synreal's concept! I'm in for when they get made!

sajohnston
01-09-2002, 09:21 AM
Bro I have my own ride and am 20 minutes from Osan (Songtan). If Shartley ever gets done with my revised Troop Logo ;) I will be ordering 165 shirts. Maybe I can piggyback the deal if the shop is capable of both needs.

I have bought bulk shirts there before and here are the obvious factors that effect price:

- The more we buy at one time the better. The single biggest factor here.

- # of colors for a silk screen. More colors = more templates = more greenbacks. Keep in mind a large silk screen also doesn't breathe well, they make you sweat like a pig.

- There are pre-cut letters/numbers and their are 100% embroidered versions of the same. The latter is obviously more expensive.

- Jerseys are cheap and good quality here, don't be too concerned about this one. They specialize in college/pro sports teams (of every sport) here. It would be a rip off but an alternative to a big silk screen order would be to find a pro/college sports team jersey that has the base colors we like (say the Steelers for example). Either that or go with a monochrome jersey (all black for example) instead.

I will be deployed for the next week but the good news is that it is the last time for quite a while. If you guys settle on a design and if Ed wants some help I will be able to focus on this as early as 19 Jan. Just as I offered my help with cheap AO patches I am offering it again. Just like Edwierd I would not do it with any desire for profit.

shartley
01-09-2002, 09:28 AM
sajohnston
DOH! Ouch that hurt…. LOL (Attack from above!)

You know the deal… 5,000 armed octopus over here ( but that would not be an “octo”pus though, would it? hmmm). I will get back on it ASAP. Looks like I can “slack off” for about a week though right? ;) I will try to have something for you too look at when you get back. :D

(added: Be safe.)

sajohnston
01-09-2002, 09:36 AM
Had to get my jab in, feeling a bit feisty. Yeah I won't be able to do a thing with them the next week as we will be deploying to shoot our quarterly gunnery. Ed will vouch that it is colder than you know what here right now (-15F w/ windchill). I am sure there is a shop that would love to unload a large order of jerseys this time of year.

edweird
01-09-2002, 10:09 AM
First... SAJohnson I almost forgot you were like ON the DMZ. And thanks for vouching for the true cheapness that this fine 3rd world country provides. Also any help from up there would be highly appreciated. As your a bigwig and all with your own ride. scoff LOL

Now for the rest of you...

Thanks for the awesome responce. If we want to stick with the tried and true JT material that is fine. Also I have to scout the multiple color screen printing at least here in Kunsan City and the shopping areas of Osan. And check on the Fabric types here.
Keep droping ideas on how we can change it up. I know this is like ordering a pizza with a bunch of strangers but I will try to accomidate for the maximum amount of flexability. I want to personly thank Synreal and miscue for there hard work on this. Especially Synreal for providing the blank for everyone to retool!

Please continue retoling these designs and in a day or two we will start making solid decisions on what will be on EVERY jersey.

keep it comming guys!
and Keep retooling the blank shirt! if you need diffrent color bases to retool I think someone made them available.

Great jobs dont stop now!
Ed

manike
01-09-2002, 10:16 AM
It adds a huge element to have your own personal nick and number on the back. It makes them more special.

manike

joeyjoe367
01-09-2002, 10:17 AM
PLease Stick with the JT Jersey material. I'm sure I Would pay good money for a jersey like that.

Screen printing justmakes me think of my old basketball jersey which would just stick to my back after sweating a bit. Very uncomfortable.

It would also make 'em look kinda cheap.

also, isn't the JT stuff fade resisitant so that the image will last for a long time?

sajohnston
01-09-2002, 10:25 AM
I am out of artillery range so I can't complain. The guys up on the DMZ (2nd Infantry Division a.k.a. Area I) don't have cars. I have the best of both worlds here in Area III, I am lucky.

I will drop you a line and see where this stands when I get back. You have opened a can of worms! I guess we busted each other up at an insane hour.

Steve

Miscue
01-09-2002, 01:01 PM
Synreal, I like your first jersey. How about putting the AGD Target logo on front... remove the lion logo from the back (AGD lion arm patch instead)... use a less apprehensive looking number on the back... spot for team name... and maybe a different font for the name. I haven't thought of what to use in the lion logo's place...

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 02:38 PM
(to steal a line from Manike)
^^^
| | |

I agree with this.....

Synreal not only can you design Emags but you can design jersies as well....the onething i would change(as miscue said) is the number, its too big and looks very chaosy, it should be more refined and perhaps a spot for the team name, but not too big...all i have to do now, is think of the number i want, and for those who are making the jersies i have a question(love my run on sentences.) My question is how long do you propose this would all take? once you submit the design and what names you want embroidered of course..... and numbers, i am just wondering how long until they are done and rdy to ship(only if you know of course)

Thnx

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 03:03 PM
My friend just signed up for AO(hasnt posted yet) and hes making a jersery now, well hes going to within next few days and i think it will look good...

hitech
01-09-2002, 04:04 PM
Here is a minor change to synreal's. The stuff on the back is still to big in my opinion (I'm never humble), but I aint no good at this stuff!

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 04:29 PM
My friend made this...he still ahs to add text and whatnot, tell me what u think so far

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 05:53 PM
Here's his other idea...he currently needs some font ideas tho

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 05:55 PM
and another with a different back, he is currently trying to make the lions on the back have the rest of their bodies, but no luck yet...

Daniel Morse
01-09-2002, 05:59 PM
They all look so plain. We need color and more use of the Lions. AGD has the coolest logo and we are not utilizing it at all!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 07:31 PM
This is my partially done jersy. I don't know what to make for the back and I can't line up the other sleeve right so I just left it...

OOPS! FORGOT THE PIC!

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 07:32 PM
here it is...

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-09-2002, 07:39 PM
Oh i like foo's! needs a back tho

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 07:40 PM
Ok, this is the final posting pic for me...now one thing about mine, on the left sleeve the 2 masks r supposed to be on the front part of the sleeve facing forward, it might seem awkward if u really look at it, but its designed to be on the left side facing forward

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 08:36 PM
Finished version... I think...

FooTemps® AO Jersy©

edweird
01-09-2002, 09:05 PM
foo and patriot outstanding job! personally I had a hard time with the hex so I might steal the hex from foo's to augment my design...

By the way none of this is set in stone so everyone who is interested drop your ideas and apply them on the blank provided on page 1. Please dont just vote for one save that for once we get tapped out of ideas and it becomes time to vote.

By the way this is my newest design minus the nifty honeycomb that I will steal from Foo's later.

Sgt. Slaughter
01-09-2002, 09:34 PM
my attempt i had a few up befor the patriot put up for me

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 09:34 PM
i copied the honeycomb background and slowly(while zoomed in) in paint, filled in all the grey so it was all black...foo left grey so his looks better, cuz he arranged it to be that way, then again all he did was copy and paste, but its the idea, not the method(O and btw, that was my first ever picture rendering/editing, and i used photo suite, not photoshop)

In a few days we should have a BIG vote, to see which one people like best(and im suprised tom hasnt said anything on the matter here)

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 09:36 PM
I wanted something that had more contrast so I didn't fill it in...

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 09:38 PM
like i said man...its the idea, not the method

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 09:52 PM
May i be bad arsed too? my design was my first try ever at a photo editing program and i think it came out pretty bad arsed..

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 09:55 PM
patriot... I think you should have put that honeycomb bubble thing around the shoulders instead of on the sleeve...

ThePatriot
01-09-2002, 10:01 PM
thats a special effect i used, called distortion, and i thought it would look OK, but i think my theme is a little bit too honeycomby....and i cant edit it now, photo suite doesnt let you move objects around once you place them, it is kind of a pain, but FOO be my guest and do what u like with it

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 10:03 PM
Ok... I'm thinking about another design with somethin more like patriot's theme...

Royal Assassin
01-09-2002, 10:34 PM
Hey Foo, could you add the WWW.Automags.org to the sleve and the lion logo to the bottom rear side... then I think that's the one!

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 10:41 PM
I'm gonna try and design 2 more!

I'm lookin for inspiration right now though...

SuperOrangeTicTac
01-10-2002, 06:43 AM
i like foo's the best, i think the other ones are a little over kill with the logos.

synreal
01-10-2002, 08:52 AM
miscue - does anyone have a decent copy of the target logo you want me to put on the shirt?

epterry
01-10-2002, 10:18 PM
Ive got to get one of these
:D :D :D ;) :D :D

edweird
01-12-2002, 08:10 PM
I should be heading up to seoul this weekend. And therefore have news of their availble fabrics and printing processes.

Mossman
01-12-2002, 09:11 PM
sweet, let us know. I want one i want one!

my 2 comments, maybe dont make the automagsonline part as big as just the AO or Automag part in general....i mean, we all love the site and the forum...but we're in it for the guns...and websites are dorkier than gun manufactures in my opinion (i know in AO's case there all the same. leave me alone! stop yelling at me!)

haha, secondly, id say that the cost should be really really low on this one. I'm really interested to see how much it will be, but I bet it would be almost hard to spend 40 bucks on a jersey if we got say 50 or 100 people together to buy one.

-Sam

joeyjoe367
01-12-2002, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I'd have to say that I prefer an "AGD" one rather than an "Automags.org" one.

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 09:57 PM
I'm workin on it dudes!

joeyjoe367
01-12-2002, 10:04 PM
Foo, just as a suggestion, keep the honeycomb 'thang goin' and Steal the "AGD" Letters off of Miscue's design.

Either that or find a simmilar font to use.

I dunno if it'll be practical/cool looking to use the lions.

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 10:08 PM
I'm gonna try it with the lions first. I'm usin a differnt honey comb pattern this time. More solid pattern instead...

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 11:02 PM
Partially worked on jersy...

Snooky
01-12-2002, 11:45 PM
Foo try to make ur next one like ur first but with the lions as the center and the AO on the sleeves. Thats my opinion.

Miscue
01-13-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by synreal
miscue - does anyone have a decent copy of the target logo you want we to put on the shirt?

Rob does, but he told me to quit asking about it. :)

RSUAVE911
01-13-2002, 12:01 PM
Sweeet JERSEYS...how much? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA YET?

-Jôker-
01-13-2002, 12:09 PM
i like synreals because it say www.automags.org and has a AO theme then again i like miscues because it bluntly says AGD but i dont lkue miscues because it doesnt have www.automags.org for me to get one of these it is gonna have to say www.automags.org

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by -Jôker-
i like synreals because it say www.automags.org and has a AO theme then again i like miscues because it bluntly says AGD but i dont lkue miscues because it doesnt have www.automags.org for me to get one of these it is gonna have to say www.automags.org

Oh, so you're saying both of mine suck because one says automags.org and one says AGD? ;)

hitech
01-15-2002, 01:25 PM
What happened to these? Whom ever started this thread (sorry, don't remember, to lazy to look it up) how about a poll to decide on the "winning" design?

Ityl
01-15-2002, 03:02 PM
I like your first one foo

Bailey
01-15-2002, 04:21 PM
I glad you all agree that you really like all the above jerseys, buuuttt Thats not really my style AT all.
Also It would be really cool if they were made out of the same material of the old diablo jerseys (very tuff stuff indeed) and by the way stick with a mostly black pattern ;)
JUST MY OPINION !
oh almost forgot embroidred names, etc. would be VERY sweet

FooTemps
01-15-2002, 08:23 PM
IF you wanna try makin a jersy with my design... here's my first blank pic

FooTemps
01-15-2002, 08:23 PM
Here is my second blank pic...

Jonno06
01-15-2002, 09:56 PM
I think you should put AGD on the chest(like JT,DYE,and all other sucsessors),the AO symbol on the back(under name&number...arching like a smile...with name also arching ,in frown..and number in middle of 2)also have it have the AO web site link thing down both sleeves.

Mossman
01-16-2002, 08:39 PM

Mossman
01-16-2002, 08:39 PM
drips and fire not necessary ;)

Snooky
01-16-2002, 11:46 PM
moss i like the idea but i think it would look great without flames and drips and with old agd logo. But i like ur idea of something new and different. I really should make my own and see what people think. Im gonna start working on it.

deded
01-16-2002, 11:51 PM
this is a new one, mostly just new color, but a little bit different design, too.

deded
01-16-2002, 11:52 PM
lol forgot the jersey

Snooky
01-17-2002, 12:16 AM
Ok i took other peoples work and made it into somewhat of a all agd jersey and no AO on it. I only have regualr paintbrush so u get a rough idea of what it would look like. For example the sleeve on right the airgun text would be going down arm. Ill make anothe one with the AO on it on back in a min o so.

Snooky
01-17-2002, 12:21 AM
Heres another but more AO based. The lions on front would fit better but i can make the image smaller so it would fit so imagine it did and that the images on sleves were going down the sleeves. this goes for my pic above as well. hope u guys like these. And once again i took all of these images from other people and i hope they dont mind.

Snooky
01-17-2002, 12:23 AM
One more variation.

AGD
01-17-2002, 02:18 AM
WOW!! It took me a while to catch up to this thread but I see you guys are really cooking! Keep me posted, find out a price if you order 100. If they get way cheaper maybe we can do it.

Thanks you guys, your really great!

AGD

RobAGD
01-17-2002, 08:23 AM
GUys I am still looking for teh CD with teh Target logo and the other eps files.

When I find them I'll get permission to post links to them.

Right now I am lost as to where the cd is :(

-Robert

edweird
01-17-2002, 11:55 AM
Tom, Im supposed to be taking the bus up to osan this weekend and I will scope out prices for 50 and 100, as per your request.

So far my concerns...

1. material... I am unfamiliar with what the old diablo jerseys were made of. All I ever had was one of the older JT jerseys. Also keep in mind that Im getting these made in the same country that the Starter and CCM factorys are in. So a real nice hockey blank could conceivably be used. I was looking at these CCM jerseys (NHL) and at 18 bucks a pop we cant go wrong.

2. Printing process... I have to go research the economy on what methods are available. If any one has any insight on the different types of screen printing email me at Edweird2w1@hotmail.com. Also if you guys want to splurge a couple of bucks on sewn on letters and numbers lemme know...

3. I need AGD approval once this done so lets keep it market friendly.

4. shipping... It has to be done priority mail... the only prob is that if I send 50 packages out in a week they will think I'm black marketing (which I'm not).

5. Price... Should get more reasonable with the more orders that are made. Like I said I'm not trying to make a profit just trying to do my part. I am projecting a price between 35 and 50 shipped its a big ballpark but; these should be sweet! Also if tom wants a free one for letting us do this I'm going to have to spread the cost. LOL.

6. designs... keep em flowing I will set up a new thread with a vote on monday/tuesday. Once I can figure out this Poll posting stuff! ~edweird = Forum nOOb~

Lastly Thanks for the support and Submit more ideas!!!!

Ed

Mossman
01-17-2002, 12:23 PM
sounds good.

For materials: My High School hockey teams practice jerseys would be a GREAT material. They were bought at a local store, but I will see if on the tag it mentions anything. They are really thin, light, and breathable, and it doensnt have the tradmark big mesh holes of regular hockey jerseys. It really would be perfect.

printing process, i really dont know. but, i love the idea of the name and number on the back but that isnt realistic. Could we just put Airgun and a # on all of em or something? or is it possible to get our names and #s of choice on each?

seems like approval wont be a problem from Tom.

get back to us on price.

we have tons of nice designs...and im gonna make a new one today.

I say we use the new Lions logo....come on guys, its new! hehe, rock on brothers

edweird
01-17-2002, 01:19 PM
I also like the new logo and it would be far more screen printable than the original. But I would modify the crest between the lions to be more of a dark gun metal color. Something for me to work on. Also remember this is a AO jersey first and a AGD jersey second. At least is the direction I was going.

Now to retool the new AGD logo. wish I had photoshop. results at 11...

Mossman
01-17-2002, 02:32 PM
Also remember this is a AO jersey first and a AGD jersey second.
why? i like the idea of having the AO logo on the back bottom under the #.....but i think the lions on the front would be better

TITAN
01-17-2002, 03:40 PM
i dont think they should have a large AO.ORG sign on them because then its like supporting the site more than the company. i think it should have some airgun designs type thing on the front. have the new style agd logo somewhere. have like the name and number like deded has on his design, and have maybe automags.org logos on the sleeves or somethin like that all on footemps first design

Rob @ DNR
01-17-2002, 05:47 PM
What ever design is picked, I am in for a minumum of 3 jerseys right now. I am going to see if my team wants to outfit them selfs in these. If they do, I will get 10...

ThePatriot
01-17-2002, 05:54 PM
35-50? That is fine, but i will have 2 jersies then...but i probably would switch off, even if i wasnt gonna wear the jersey im still gonna get one because i think it is a great idea and something i would really like having. MAY THE BEST DESIGN WIN!!!!:D :D

*edit* LOL forgot the most important part, i think Deded's is the best jersey so far...very great design with the blue, i like it a lot

edweird
01-17-2002, 06:17 PM
Ok here is the answer about the AO jersey vs ADG jersey arguement about 3 posts up...

As a random non-AGD employee I feel that it is improper for me to ask to design, market and sell "official" merchandise. A highly AGD dominant jersey with little or no Automags.org (also an ADG property but not a profit generating engine) influence would cross the before mentioned line.

So not that that little unplesantry is over... im totally in favor of having the AGD logo on it ... new or old. personally I like what I did with the new one but the masses will speak next week.

By the by here is my redesigned logo I know it should be on the redesigned agd logo thread but I made it for this prodject so take a gander

Snooky
01-17-2002, 06:36 PM
Did anyone like any of my 3?

Snooky
01-17-2002, 06:38 PM
this one is my fav of all the ones i made

Lockawam
01-17-2002, 08:03 PM
I like the one that snooky jsut posted. It has mainly AGD stuff on it and a little of AO. I think that is almost perfect. All it needs is a little more on the back.

TITAN
01-17-2002, 09:08 PM
it needs the ao logos horizontal on the sleeves and the new agd logo and dededs style back then it would be cool

Snooky
01-17-2002, 11:19 PM
yeah i dont have anything but paintbrush so the ao signs are supposed to be going down sleeves but i could turn them like i wanted. I wanna put the same yellow and white stuff on back but i cant figure a good way how maybe foo who originally came up with the dots on side can make one with the dots on back. I like mine too but it needs something more on back like the dots then i think we got something goin. I dont like the new logo and the old one reminds me of medievil times so i like how it looks. If they can make something not so patched together i would like it more. I dont care if anyone uses the jerseys i made to come up with thier own ideas seeing as how i ripped everyone elses graphics off. I hope u guys didnt mind.

Snooky
01-17-2002, 11:31 PM
heres my 4th try. I like this one best now because it has some cool stuff on back so its not so boring. Tell me what u think.

Snooky
01-17-2002, 11:42 PM
pic didnt show ill try again. this is 4th one.

Snooky
01-17-2002, 11:44 PM
Heres my fith design has new lions as requested. As i said before i like old ones but these dont look half bad. Here ya go. All coments are appreciated.
*edit* yeah and like he said below the AO signs dont come out of arms they are supposed to go down but i cant figure out how to do that with paintbrush*edit*

joeyjoe367
01-18-2002, 12:22 PM
lookin' good snooky. the newest one right above is prolly the best one so far...

of course, it wouldn't actually have the things popping out of the jersey :D

FooTemps
01-18-2002, 05:59 PM
Wow snooky... You beat me to the last design. I like the design a lot and that's what I would want...

Snooky
01-18-2002, 06:49 PM
well foo most of this is yours that is on the jersey anyway. Its not like I thought of the cool yellow and white bubbles on the side. Rest i borrowed also to form the !ULTIMATE JERSEY! mwahwa. For some reason new lions look cool on the jersey but i dont like um otherwise. I may be warming up to them

Jonno06
01-18-2002, 11:29 PM
There needs to be something on the stomach,like some gray honeycombs,can u try that real quik?

Snooky
01-18-2002, 11:40 PM
so u want foos honey combs instead of the blackness?

Snooky
01-19-2002, 12:01 AM
well heres one with honey combs instead of balck however i still ike the black one above. but its worth a try to see if other like better but i will doubt this.

Anyone know a good program to make images cause doing these on paintbrush is very difficult if u want um to look good.

FooTemps
01-19-2002, 12:03 AM
It seems kinda cluttered with both honeycomb patterns on there. It just isn't me! ;) lol

Snooky
01-19-2002, 12:14 AM
yeah i like the black one alot better. i think foos right on this one.