PDA

View Full Version : QQ about the valves

siloseven
06-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Which is the valve that if you amp up the input pressure it ramps the bps?

I know the classic RT is one, but do the other ones do it as well? like the Classic valve, retro valve, & x-vlv?

I guess short and to the point, if I get a tank and set the input pressure to say 1000psi, which valve (besides the classic RT) will get the best bps results?

Pneumagger
06-27-2007, 01:57 PM
the Classic RT Valve
Retro Valve
X valve
Emax Valve
Emag Valve
RT X Valve
Any-combination-of-the-forementioned-words Valve

All use the same internals and all will perform identically, the only differences are colors, material the valve body is made from, and the laser engraving. Achieving bounce is both a function and flowrate. Generally, once you get over 950-1000psi with a tank that can keep up you will get the Bouncing.

Tao
06-27-2007, 02:17 PM
Which is the valve that if you amp up the input pressure it ramps the bps?

I know the classic RT is one, but do the other ones do it as well? like the Classic valve, retro valve, & x-vlv?

I guess short and to the point, if I get a tank and set the input pressure to say 1000psi, which valve (besides the classic RT) will get the best bps results?

Basically everything BUT the classic valve (which includes minimag valve) and sydarm valve.

Beemer
06-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Basically everything BUT the classic valve (which includes minimag valve) and sydarm valve.

Well not really. The Classic will cycle pretty Fast. Is 20BPS FA fast enough? Of course you cant pull that fast. With about 800psi in.

Edit...... see post 9 and 10 here, http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=196472