PDA

View Full Version : I am back in the Xmag family again.

AirAssault
06-27-2007, 10:53 PM
My new toy!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120134587764&rd=1&rd=1

I had an X a few years ago, never had a chance to play with it. This thing will get play time for sure lol. Not a bad price IMHO, take of $150 for the tank, $100 for the freak and $50 for the egg2, $1075 for an X, not bad. I know on www.xmagworld.com there is a red to silver, but have any of you that would know, seen another red to clear? No warp but they are not really my thing anyway. Extra board and ACE board is nice though. Hopefully they both work. I will get some pics up when I get this beast.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

KC
06-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Ill be the first to say congatulations!!! :dance: :bounce: :clap: We have been talking about this x and others, I know you had your heart set on her. Glad she is in a great home. Ill have to meet up with ya sometime and share our collections.

-Kristian

AirAssault
06-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Ill be the first to say congatulations!!! :dance: :bounce: :clap: We have been talking about this x and others, I know you had your heart set on her. Glad she is in a great home. Ill have to meet up with ya sometime and share our collections.

-Kristian

When I sell off a few of these lowers, maybe I can make it a duet!!

olinar
06-27-2007, 10:58 PM
you must have one hell of a job, youve spent thousands on mags in the last few months. which ones do you plan on keeping?

any chance of a family picture of all the happy mags

AirAssault
06-27-2007, 11:02 PM
you must have one hell of a job, youve spent thousands on mags in the last few months. which ones do you plan on keeping?

Im a nurse so I do ok, but I do work literally 84 hours a week, so have been saving a bit. This is FINALLY it, unless another killer deal pops up I can't say no to. I do want to pick up a milsim but those can be cheap. I will for sure be selling off a few items in a few weeks, so any one needing some emag lowers lmk.

When all is said and done, I will have:
Xmag
ULE E Karta
Forgot to add my Devil framed Dallara.
Raced halfie
Martin halfie
Micro 2000 with logic vert
Chimy vert with the red X
Prob just a ULE emag of some kind.
I want to build a longbow
I want a milsim of some kind

flyingpootang
06-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Im a nurse so I do ok, but I do work literally 84 hours a week, so have been saving a bit. This is FINALLY it, unless another killer deal pops up I can't say no to. I do want to pick up a milsim but those can be cheap. I will for sure be selling off a few items in a few weeks, so any one needing some emag lowers lmk.

When all is said and done, I will have:
Xmag
ULE E Karta
Raced halfie
Martin halfie
Micro 2000 with logic vert
Chimy vert with the red X
Prob just a ULE emag of some kind.
I want to build a longbow
I want a milsim of some kind

Oh man good thing your a nurse cause you got the whore desease real bad.... I think I'm up to 20 markers. I'm not shure because I'm in denial right now.

AirAssault
06-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Oh man good thing your a nurse cause you got the whore desease real bad.... I think I'm up to 20 markers. I'm not shure because I'm in denial right now.

Lol, trust me I wont get anywhere near 20, my wife will make sure of that.

mr doo doo
06-27-2007, 11:58 PM
HAHAH, that was you airassault? yes sir, congratulations. nursing eh? sort of like adam sandler.

KC
06-27-2007, 11:58 PM
lets see
Gloss black X-mag
Dust blue x-mag
E-Karta
E-mag
4 count them 4 e-tachs
5 68 classics (2 power feed 3 standard)
spydermag
RTule
10+ clasic pumps/semi S

Yet no one ever notices me, sad face. lol. Relax im only keeping 2 of em. :rofl:

mr doo doo
06-27-2007, 11:59 PM
wowzers, that is a hell of a lot of mags. ill be waiting....

KC
06-28-2007, 12:01 AM
wowzers, that is a hell of a lot of mags. ill be waiting....

Sale thread 4 launches this week. For those of you who have been waiting, the wait is over.

AirAssault
06-28-2007, 12:05 AM
HAHAH, that was you airassault? yes sir, congratulations. nursing eh? sort of like adam sandler.

Yep, my high bid was $1550, I REALLY wanted this thing.

4 Etach huh? I was going to use an emag rail for my longbow but maybe we can work a swap.......Have your people call my people.

Not Adam, Ben in Meet the Parents. "If Florence here would play a little defense".

mr doo doo
06-28-2007, 12:07 AM
oh yea, my bad, was looking at my click dvd, so i got confused :) . but dang, id like to have one of the xmags... still stuck with my classic (need x valve...).

A-Tach-One
06-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Lol, trust me I wont get anywhere near 20, my wife will make sure of that.
I use to think the same thing. :D Congrats that is a beauty!

dsrkd
06-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Nice pick up.
I would have been your competition but unfortunatly (for me) I was afk when the sale ended. Any word on the DMag frame you were selling?

AirAssault
06-28-2007, 12:34 AM
I use to think the same thing. :D Congrats that is a beauty!

Yeah showed my wife the pic someone put up of your X's, Sfl's and devil mags, and she simply said no fing way lol.

I think when we all dream about mags here, your collection is what we dream about. Now just need someone to want to give up an SFL then Im officially done. ;)

Nice pick up.
I would have been your competition but unfortunatly (for me) I was afk when the sale ended. Any word on the DMag frame you were selling?
Sorry, she is staying with me. I was trying to sell off items to pick up that black X KC stole from me lol. That didn't happen so I had a few more weeks to get some money up. This one happened at the right time for me, so I had the money for it.

A-Tach-One
06-28-2007, 12:38 AM
Now just need someone to want to give up an SFL then Im officially done. ;)

Lol, thanks man! :cheers: But to this comment above^^^^^"officially done." lol, made me laugh! I doubt even an sfl could stop you. :rofl:

AirAssault
06-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Lol, thanks man! :cheers: But to this comment above^^^^^"officially done." lol, made me laugh! I doubt even an sfl could stop you. :rofl:

Lol yeah you're probably right. Well it started in 92 when I got my first 68 classic (which I still have, or at least my dad does, my bro still plays with it from time to time). I guess you can add a VM68 magnum to the list. It is in Fl. with the automag. I left the game for a few years, returned with cockers, an a Micro Emag that I still kick myself for selling. Left again now Im back and hope to not leave again.

A-Tach-One
06-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Lol yeah you're probably right. Well it started in 92 when I got my first 68 classic (which I still have, or at least my dad does, my bro still plays with it from time to time). I guess you can add a VM68 magnum to the list. It is in Fl. with the automag. I left the game for a few years, returned with cockers, an a Micro Emag that I still kick myself for selling. Left again now Im back and hope to not leave again.
91/92 is when I started also, first with a Thunderpig, to a PMI III, to a Bushy. I just came back into the sport at the end of 04 and going strong. I still have my dad's 68 automag he bought in 92 also. Anyways, killer collection. :cheers:

KC
06-28-2007, 01:02 AM
I was trying to sell off items to pick up that black X KC stole from me lol. That didn't happen so I had a few more weeks to get some money up. This one happened at the right time for me, so I had the money for it.

Looks like everything worked out great for both of us then. I love the black cnc. Looks like the dust blue is staying "in the family" so to speak, a friend is probably going to pick it up. And judging by your high bid... you had your heart set on the red/clear.

Now its just a race to get our e-kartas finished. The next sfl is going to be crazy. so many people with the money and means...

Anyways congrats again. BTW, I think I have that shadow, you know what I want. LMK.

flyingpootang
06-28-2007, 01:06 AM
91/92 is when I started also, first with a Thunderpig, to a PMI III, to a Bushy. I just came back into the sport at the end of 04 and going strong. I still have my dad's 68 automag he bought in 92 also. Anyways, killer collection. :cheers:

Funny I started in 92 with a stock black R/F cocker packed with vasaline from the factory. It cost me 500.00 from I&I sports. A short time later I got an H/L minimag, which reminds me my buddy still has. I think I'm going to give him a call and get it back.

Empyreal Rogue
06-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Don't suppose you'll be willing to sell me that x-valve now, eh? ;p

Congrats on the X. I'm hoping to have my own someday. Hopefully someday soon. >_<

AirAssault
06-28-2007, 08:24 AM

Well doesn't look like much now. I have a complete ULE Emag with emax valve coming my way, the mech red Xed chimira mag I just bought and another set of non ule emag lowers. Of course my new super sexy I can't wait to touch it Xmag.

http://thumb2.webshots.net/t/60/460/6/27/26/2650627260041328042TuaeHw_th.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2650627260041328042TuaeHw)

A couple Halo's and a Reloader. I don't really like the grey reloader, any one want to trade me for a halo with rip, lmk. It works 100% but don't really dig the sound activation. The blue one is a cranium shell, I have a red shell too. Prob gonna swap out the black halo for it.

http://thumb2.webshots.net/t/62/462/9/31/32/2767931320041328042jdjjia_th.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2767931320041328042jdjjia)

A few tanks. I have one at hydro I need to pick up and one coming with the Xmag. If any one wants the really little one, pm me a price, not going to use it. It is 100% but out of hydro.

http://thumb2.webshots.net/t/52/452/0/17/7/2083017070041328042ADRpmo_th.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2083017070041328042ADRpmo)

Not much now, I have 2 Kartas being made which will sit on top of 2 of the ULE lowers. I want to make one set into a E-Longbow but that will be a while. When it's all done, I'll post up. Lots of cool projects going on now in AO land, lots of cool markers being made as we speak, kinda exciting. :headbang:

mostpeople
07-13-2007, 11:43 AM
^ I see my stuff!!!

lol sellin that dallara yet? :)