PDA

View Full Version : Need info on Kapp extender and fore-grip for mag

Webmaster
01-08-2002, 11:13 AM
OK - thinking about maybe getting a new toy. Tell me about the kapp extender and a fore grip. Does the extender work with a zgrip? What is probably the SMALLEST fore grip on the market?

thanks for the help!

RobAGD
01-08-2002, 11:24 AM
Webby - Yes the extener will work witha Z grip but you have to modify it.
The smallest forgrip would be something I have thats a stub with a bottom cap. You you recall my Automags set up the little prospan thing I use as a grip, can be made even small if you like. I have a few peices left if you wanted to makeone.

-Robert

Thordic
01-08-2002, 11:34 AM
You just need to cut off a small piece of the extender to make it work with a Z.

As for the smallest commercial grip, I'd go with the Dye Comfort grip. I use it, its pretty damn tiny. Comfy, too.

Paintchucker
01-08-2002, 11:42 AM
I have a Smart Parts Foregrip (not the gadget grip, but the cheaper one) and it is tiny and much lighter than my Benchy Foregrip...

Webmaster
01-08-2002, 11:45 AM
I refuse to buy dye... Dave already has a fancy trailer...

the SP one may work - I dont mind length - I just dont want a big honking round expansion chamber looking thing.

Maghog
01-08-2002, 05:15 PM
The smallest foregrip? That's easy! Just take a vertical adapter and don't add anything to it!

Bluntman
01-08-2002, 05:21 PM
I dunno why but mine has this very faint wobble to it. It's not enough to mess anything up or screw with your game at all cause its so faint, but I've tightened that screw all I could and it won't go away. Oh, and mine didn't come with a screw! but that might just have been mine.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
01-08-2002, 05:23 PM
ummm i dun think you need an extender if you have a z grip....if you want... you will have to do some shaving. But the best forgrip is a KAPP Gas-thru one..just get an asa and your set.

Shaft
01-08-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Bluntman
I dunno why but mine has this very faint wobble to it. It's not enough to mess anything up or screw with your game at all cause its so faint, but I've tightened that screw all I could and it won't go away.

The screw is too long. Grind off a bit on the end. Worked for me.