PDA

View Full Version : Mag wont shoot

Teh_Face
06-28-2007, 10:49 AM
I just bought a X Valve and ULT. When I pull the trigger, (No Balls), it will shoot for like 5 shots then the sear will stay back and I cant reset it unless I turn my On/Off Off. I am back to using the Smallest Mainspring, and I took both shims out of the Valve and still have the problem

Teh_Face
06-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Also, when I try to get the X Valve out, the LX Gets stuck in the breech. I meen I can just slide the Valve back in and it works, but is this normal?

ghostdog2019
06-28-2007, 01:27 PM
What body type are you using? I had a similar problem with my twistlock body. The steel ring sometimes gets knicked and allows the bolt to get stuck in the body. Tunaman helped me out with mine. I just needed to get a small file and go around the ring a few times. That fixed my problem.

-Mike Brothman

TwilightG
06-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Also, when I try to get the X Valve out, the LX Gets stuck in the breech. I meen I can just slide the Valve back in and it works, but is this normal?

Not sure if you took the level10 apart yet, but make sure the carrier isn't on backwards. I had a similar issue before where the carrier was in wrong and I also had to use the red spring.