PDA

View Full Version : Air America parts

GroovYChickeN 2.o
06-30-2007, 11:43 PM
So I have a messiah reg on my pump and it is really inconsistent at the chrono. I looked at ebay but I could only find single parts. (I.E. one o-ring) Is there somewhere else I could pick up a rebuild kit?

kruger
06-30-2007, 11:59 PM
If I am not mistaken AA went out of retail business. There was a guy on PBNation that sold parts for a while, but I am not sure is he is still doing it. I think that the guys that used to run AA, or at least the PB side of it, started a company called Gorilla Air, and the parts may be available from them. Just shoot them an Email and ask. Sorry, but that is all the info that I have on it.

GroovYChickeN 2.o
07-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Yeah AA is gone. :cry: Dave one of the guys that owned AA sells parts on ebay but I could not find a full rebuild kit. Thanks for the on Gorilla Air I will have to check that out.

Spaceman613
07-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Might want to try older retail stores like I&I.

Btw, was a great time playing!!!

Ydna
07-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Yes, try to get a hold of guerilla for it. Actually try scott at guerrillaair.com

Shane-O-Mac
07-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Look for the ebay store AAchopshop. They have seats. The piston 0ring is a 16-70 urethane, that you should be able to find somewhere fairly easy. Thats about all that you need. If the pin that sits on the seat has a heavy white ring around the tapered part, you need a new pin. If you crack the body halves, you must replace the seat also, it crushes between the body halves, and once used it wont work well after it is removed once. Before you blame the reg, make sure you test it to make sure the recharge is bad or doesnt reset to the same pressure, before doing anything drastic. Most times, its paint problems, as a pump gun doesnt shoot fast enpough to have recharge issues, unless they are REALLY bad. OR for a low bps gun like a pump, you can use a mag seat and reg pin, but you must use them both, otherwise it gets inconsistant. Start by unscrewing the adjuster and removing the piston, clean and lube it with air tool oil or other paint gun oil, do NOT use grease or Dow33, slows the reg down. Pm me if you need more help. I used to be an AA tourney tech.

going_home
07-03-2007, 05:29 AM
So I have a messiah reg on my pump and it is really inconsistent at the chrono. I looked at ebay but I could only find single parts. (I.E. one o-ring) Is there somewhere else I could pick up a rebuild kit?

Theres a parts kit on Ebay, 3 days left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/air-america-parts-kit-brand-new_W0QQitemZ130129817305QQihZ003QQcategoryZ87119Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:cool:

Shane-O-Mac
07-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Theres a parts kit on Ebay, 3 days left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/air-america-parts-kit-brand-new_W0QQitemZ130129817305QQihZ003QQcategoryZ87119Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:cool:

FYI, that kit doesnt have th eright piston o-rings in it. But a good price for the seats and reg pins...................