PDA

View Full Version : White Wolf

ahellers
07-04-2007, 05:52 AM
Any one know how to contact Joe at White Wolf Airsmithing other then by his email listed on the site? I orderd a phantom from him months ago and still nothing.... im sincing this isnt gona turn out good.

Thanks

t

Empyreal Rogue
07-04-2007, 07:39 AM
You have to understand that WWA does custom work and is a single man (Last I knew). His work quality is outstanding and isn't easy work. Not to mention the fact that you are not the only person he does business with.

If you want really high quality work, don't expect a fast turn around.
If you want fast turn around, don't expect really high quality work.

ahellers
07-04-2007, 07:44 AM
well i ordered the phantom 3+ months ago. ive sent him at least 4 email (none of them nasty) and have only had one replyed to. I also contacted mike at CCI, he told me he has had NO oreders for the parts needed, so he sent joe an email... still no response.

Its not a custom job, just a phantom... and in the mean time im out $300+
not cool, since i havnt had any contact with him for 2 months

t

Madmarx
07-04-2007, 08:54 AM
I also had some issues when trying to contact him.
Yes he was slow to respond.
Yes I did get upset about the lack of returned emails.
Yes he shipped me my marker with the wrong barrel.

But...

In the end he made it right and I got my marker and the correct barrel.

When I asked the same type of questions you have everyone told me to just be patient and wait.
I guess it's just part of dealing with him.
I only ordered from him to save a couple bucks, but it would have been nice to know from the start.

Good luck.

mutigerfan04
07-04-2007, 10:10 AM
well i ordered the phantom 3+ months ago. ive sent him at least 4 email (none of them nasty) and have only had one replyed to. I also contacted mike at CCI, he told me he has had NO oreders for the parts needed, so he sent joe an email... still no response.

t

I have heard others that have had problems with his service. Not wanting to sound like a jerk why not order straight from the source? CCI has great customer service. Anyway hope you get your phantom sooner than later.

Madmarx
07-04-2007, 10:16 AM
1 more thing...
If you are looking to get a blue/black one, I'll sell you mine.
It's never even been outside.
I decided not to play pump.

Just a thought.

craltal
07-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Just keep emailing him and remind him what you ordered and who you are in each message (don't assume that he knows your order by your email address)

I have ordered from him numerous times in the past and the transactions have always gone through. I will readily admit that overall he is not the fastest, bu the will do everything he can to make it right

Fred
07-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Holy crap kids, become informed buyers.

White Wolf has been doing this to people for YEARS.

If you want a phantom, Call Mike at CCI. Yes. Call him. Talk to him. Order what you want. He'll have it to you in a matter of days, if its in stock.

craltal
07-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Holy crap kids, become informed buyers.

White Wolf has been doing this to people for YEARS.

If you want a phantom, Call Mike at CCI. Yes. Call him. Talk to him. Order what you want. He'll have it to you in a matter of days, if its in stock.

wevopaintball.com is also a great place to buy from.

It doesn't sound like it in this case but sometimes WWA is the only place to get some things from...

going_home
07-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Any one know how to contact Joe at White Wolf Airsmithing other then by his email listed on the site? I orderd a phantom from him months ago and still nothing.... im sincing this isnt gona turn out good.

Thanks

t

I have always found that he responds fairly quickly if you contact him from one of his Ebay auctions. But this is a holiday week and its very possible he is gone for the week like half of America. Lots of peeps took last weekend, this week and next weekend off.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwwapaintballQQhtZ-1

;)

Chronobreak
07-04-2007, 04:45 PM
send me all the info, email, your name, waht you ordered etc etc needed , il make sure its brought to his attention.

custom phantoms can take some time, expecialy if a special anno is needed or parts that are not instock ATM.

FYI i suggest not spamming his email or inbox :ninja:

A-Tach-One
07-04-2007, 04:49 PM
custom phantoms can take some time, expecialy if a special anno is needed or parts that are not instock ATM.

Well that excuse doesn't work here.

t

behemoth
07-04-2007, 04:54 PM

Its cool, Chronobreak's been swingin' off WWA for a while now.

Chronobreak
07-04-2007, 05:01 PM

:confused:

i wasnt trying to make an excuse, as i dont know what he ordered. for all i know he ordered a 100% custom gun, or a stock phantom.

just wanted it to be stated CCI even gets backed up at time and custom work/annos/parts can take time, as im sure most people know. Also theres plenty of post about WWA's timeframes as well as a disclaimer of sorts on his main page.

--diddnt notice he said what he ordered

Its cool, Chronobreak's been swingin' off WWA for a while now.

i guess thats a compliement :p

--edit i mustve skimmed over where he said he ordered that

going_home
07-04-2007, 05:29 PM
This is like the 2nd or 3rd post I've seen, that people cant get a hold of Joe White.
Every time I message him from Ebay he gets back to me in a couple days.
I have never had a problem getting responses from him.

;)