PDA

View Full Version : Red Vs Blue is over...or is it?

thecavemankevin
07-05-2007, 09:15 AM
I know there are a couple RvB fans on here. Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the way it ended and if you think it is complete?

I thought the last several episodes were fantastic from a comedy stand point. But as for the way it ended with tex, andy and all i was a bit dissapointed. It was kinda like meh, lets just finish them like this because its easy. Although it was pretty cool when sarge started to freak out and the way it ended right then.

meh we shall see if there will be more of the RvB guys. Just because blood gulch is done, doesn't mean they are.

Altimas
07-05-2007, 11:22 AM
I hope it isnt over... I love watching these they own me.

personman
07-05-2007, 11:27 AM
...are you serious?
they're still making episodes?
i stopped watching after the first season.
there's only so much you can do with halo characters.

thecavemankevin
07-05-2007, 11:46 AM
...are you serious?
they're still making episodes?
i stopped watching after the first season.
there's only so much you can do with halo characters.

you should do yourself a favor and go back and watch the remaining 4 seasons....very very good!! :headbang:

Dark Side
07-05-2007, 04:01 PM
I thought the last episode screamed for another season.

Maybe I'm missing a few episodes...... yep, damn.

Glickman
07-05-2007, 04:01 PM
i loved RvB till i played with one of the guys that make it.

i remember how full of himself he was...

so i stopped sponsoring it, and i haven't looked back since

Eagle
07-05-2007, 05:27 PM
haven't seen the final couple of episodes, still waiting for the download of the last episode. However, they say the 'blood gultch' chronicals' are over, that doesn't mean they can't move out of the gultch.

Pzippy
07-08-2007, 03:36 PM
I think it'll be back. Maybe in a different map or something, but back.

Pneumagger
07-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Where can I see these episodes?

tribalman
07-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Where can I see these episodes?
http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/ but because of how many videos they have and bandwith costs, they ususally only have 1 or so seasons up for download at a time. you can also get the dvd's.

Eagle
07-13-2007, 06:13 PM
I meant to post here a few days ago but never got around to it. A couple of the RT guys were on the Morning Sludge (local radio show) earlier this week and said RvB WILL be back but in smaller doses ala their 'Out of Mind' mini series.

thecavemankevin
07-16-2007, 08:18 AM
I meant to post here a few days ago but never got around to it. A couple of the RT guys were on the Morning Sludge (local radio show) earlier this week and said RvB WILL be back but in smaller doses ala their 'Out of Mind' mini series.

boo, bring back full seasons!!!

oh well, at least the show will go on

Pneumagger
07-16-2007, 11:07 AM
watched 'em... pretty funny. I'll bet they'll have some new stuff when H# comes out.