PDA

View Full Version : Pump Mag kits

blakeer
07-06-2007, 05:36 AM
What would be the odds of these being made again! ir are there any companies that still make them, I have done seaches and come up empty! I`m dying for one can anyone point me in the right direction?

randel
07-07-2007, 09:08 PM
i dont think anyone still makes them but if you look in the bst section you cold probably find a used one. also i read a post on pbnation where someone moded a autocoker pump kit to fit an automag

Chronobreak
07-07-2007, 09:32 PM
i believe jay of cerbereus desighns posted recently about making a limited number of kits.

zipity_Bop
07-08-2007, 05:43 AM
yeah hes making a small small run of kits witf an aluminum handle so they can be annoed....
someone told me the run would be around 6-7

theres a pretty recent thread around here of a kid who modded a (i think wwa) pump kit to work on the mag.... I beleive hes writing a tutorial and he has a vid up of the gun working it seems pretty nice...

zeroaz
07-08-2007, 07:55 AM
yeah hes making a small small run of kits witf an aluminum handle so they can be annoed....
someone told me the run would be around 6-7

theres a pretty recent thread around here of a kid who modded a (i think wwa) pump kit to work on the mag.... I beleive hes writing a tutorial and he has a vid up of the gun working it seems pretty nice...

Once my dallara shows up I will be selling a pump mag

blakeer
07-10-2007, 06:28 AM
Once my dallara shows up I will be selling a pump mag

If you do indeed sell it would you let me know? boudblake@rogers.com

pierce
07-14-2007, 10:20 PM
I want a pump kit also, but i don't want one made and used since 2000 or so. I want a new one made in 2007. Come on Mag Techs you don't have to make them for the hundreds of people who want them, just make one for me! (ULE model of course) :dance:

magmonkey
07-15-2007, 06:30 PM
I would check with jared at destructive customs, last I knew he had a few its kicking around
I still have a pile of pump rods if anyone needs any

Alan

DevilMan
07-15-2007, 07:03 PM
I would check with jared at destructive customs, last I knew he had a few its kicking around

Alan

PM Sent....

Spduca
07-15-2007, 07:22 PM

Alan

PMed you too ..... :cool: .

Angel

chairman_mao
07-16-2007, 02:58 PM
I know that Rainman at macarterbrown will make you a custom one if you feel like paying for it and waiting for him to have time to do it.