PDA

View Full Version : 05 Cyborg with Tadeo blehck

going_home
07-08-2007, 05:54 AM
So the first time I try to play with the Cyborg it wont work.
Starts leaking internally. So I sent it to Macdev / Miami and they fixed the leak.
Sent it to them with the eyes working, came back with the eyes not working.
Got the instructions for the Tadeo board but I cant seem to figure it out. :tard:
What should I do ? Its not a stock board, if I send it back to them with the board
instructions will they even be able to fix the programming ?
After all this trouble its going up for sale but I got to get it working right first.
Should have known better than to trade that Excal for it. :(

behemoth
07-08-2007, 09:26 AM
So the first time I try to play with the Cyborg it wont work.
Starts leaking internally. So I sent it to Macdev / Miami and they fixed the leak.
Sent it to them with the eyes working, came back with the eyes not working.
Got the instructions for the Tadeo board but I cant seem to figure it out. :tard:
What should I do ? Its not a stock board, if I send it back to them with the board
instructions will they even be able to fix the programming ?
After all this trouble its going up for sale but I got to get it working right first.
Should have known better than to trade that Excal for it. :(

Your first mistake was sending it anywhere. And if you had to, Kai is the only option

But, too late for that, right?

Eyes are cheap, and chances are they were damaged during shipping. Buy a new set from Ranjerz/PBK

As far as the board, check out the tadao site, or drop them an email to ask if theres a way to reset board to factory settings. Or, figure out tadao programming (so much easier than any other programming)

If you need any help, drop me an AIM, its really simple....