PDA

View Full Version : SC Village New Website

Sk8ermog
07-10-2007, 06:48 AM
SC Village just got a new website. It's a lot better then the old one if you ever saw it. Check it out:

www.scvillage.com

Tac-OneFun
07-10-2007, 10:11 AM
man, i wanna go play there. too bad i live in the wrong "SC"

Smoothice
07-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Looks great. My only comment is that the page is soooooo wide. I hate scrolling from left to right.

DaFin
07-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Ooh and forums too!

The site was not too wide for me in 1680 x 1050.

Night games?!?! Is Dennis reaching here or is this in response to it being too dang hot recently?

warbeak2099
07-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Lol I hope there aren't any hydralisks or zerglings there...

Badda boom ching :rofl:

d4m4don3
07-12-2007, 01:45 PM
With how much money they allegedly make, its about time they update their site.
They probably had some kid who wanted free entry and paint make the website. :rolleyes:

Tac-OneFun
07-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Lol I hope there aren't any hydralisks or zerglings there...

Badda boom ching :rofl:

oh geez..... circa 2000

geekwarrior
07-12-2007, 06:35 PM
sweet, night games!

but they could at least have blown the air bunkers up for ONCE, at least for the pics :rolleyes:

Sk8ermog
10-13-2007, 04:16 AM
They probably had some kid who wanted free entry and paint make the website. :rolleyes:

lol well I'm no kid, but I do recieve free paint sometimes. Thanks for visiting the site guys. I had a fun time making it. If you have any suggestions for the site and the site only then feel free to contact me. I am only in charge of the website and nothing more. If you have any ideas for new features then let me know. Thanks and hope to see more mags out there. If I'm at the park taking pictures and I get a picture of you playing with a mag then expect to be on the home page! ;)

Rudz
10-13-2007, 08:57 AM
hey d4m4don, theres your "kid" ^^^^ :rofl: , so MOG when u gonna come out and play with us again?

Rudz
10-13-2007, 09:04 AM
dude, ao socal is on sc villages website! lol awesome

ao socal (http://www.scvillage.com/pages/privategroups.html)

2nd pik down of the right, thats us!!!!!

Whee McGee
10-13-2007, 12:52 PM
lol well I'm no kid, but I do recieve free paint sometimes. Thanks for visiting the site guys. I had a fun time making it. If you have any suggestions for the site and the site only then feel free to contact me. I am only in charge of the website and nothing more. If you have any ideas for new features then let me know. Thanks and hope to see more mags out there. If I'm at the park taking pictures and I get a picture of you playing with a mag then expect to be on the home page! ;)
Let us know when you plan on taking pictures and we'll show up and play ;)

What they need to do is update and add pictures and videos, that's my one complaint.

Sk8ermog
10-16-2007, 02:52 PM
dude, ao socal is on sc villages website! lol awesome

ao socal (http://www.scvillage.com/pages/privategroups.html)

2nd pik down of the right, thats us!!!!!

Yeah I put that picture up there cause it was a great group shot. If you guys come out again I can get more and post them all over the place. If I get a good one then I'll make it a header image like how AO has the different guys at the top. I haven't been on the forum for a lot time, but I'm wanting to get back into mags. Keep me updated as to when you are having your next SOCAL AO game. I saw that one that is coming up, but I don't have the cash to play anywhere except SC Village, Giant Paintball or Hollywood Sports since I work for all 3 fields and run their websites.

Whee McGee: What exactly needs to be updated? The site is only a few months old and I'm updating the specials and flyers every few weeks. Does the site already feel old? I do have to add more photos for the fields page and we have a few new refs who are going to take pictures over the weekends and post them on the site for me. I have about 2-4 new videos I'm currently working on for the site that should be up soon. What kind of videos do you like to see? Scenario or Speedball? Thanks for your input and I wouldn't consider it a complaint, but more of a suggestion.

Everyone else: Check out the forum on the site and sell your gear locally if you want. I posted up a few items and recieved great response. You'll get more views because there isn't much up there now.

Whee McGee
10-16-2007, 07:03 PM
No, you're doing fine. Before, there was only one set of pictures, and they never bothered updating with new events or anything of the sort. I went this weekend and saw some guys taking pictures. The big media section was what I was looking for, and it seems to come along fine.

SummaryJudgement
10-16-2007, 07:44 PM
That video on the site is helpful. It looked like it gives a decent idea of what a normal day may be like. I had no idea they got that volume of business! It was never that busy at the field I worked at in Florida!

:wow: