PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of this marker???

Noobie
07-16-2007, 07:13 PM
I might get a WG Worr EG marker. Has anyone heard of it or have it? Any reviews on it? I have tried to get a review on it, no luck. My girlfriends family has invited me to a paintball shootout. But they have had a couple a years to make a nice marker. i'm just trying to throw a little paint around and not bring a slingshot to the party. Just looking far a little advice. I have ever thing I need for a starter, except the most important. Tha gun. any help is greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, my girl just bought a spyder pilot, blue. i shot it and now know what I'm up against. I';m in TROUBLE.

Noobie
07-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Or how about a spyder Xtra? Or sonix? I think these could be good markers for a beginner that may not play too many times.

StygShore
07-16-2007, 08:53 PM
depends what you want to spend - give us a ballpark figure and we can probably point you in the right direction. Are you planning on playing more, or just this time out?

Styg

ThePixelGuru
07-16-2007, 09:19 PM
If you're looking for a cheap ($50) marker that just plain shoots every time you pull the trigger, allow me to pimp my sale thread: http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=217257

Otherwise, I'd recommend a used Automag from this site (about $100), but that requires a bit more technical know-how and effort. Tippmanns are also solid choices. Like Styg said, a price range would help us help you.

zipity_Bop
07-16-2007, 09:19 PM
lol you shouldnt choose the name noob when you join a forum your gonna get attached and be stuck with that

Noobie
07-16-2007, 10:35 PM
i didn't wanna spend more than $200. I'm not sure how often I'm gonna play. i don't wanna end up on craigslist with my marker sayin it was a lot of money and now I don't play anymore. I looked the Xtra and Sonix up and they are about $100. That sounds good to me.

koleah
07-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Someone recommend this man a Tippmann STAT!!

Chrishew09
07-17-2007, 06:31 AM
Tippmann.. no question
It will last the rest of your life, and your kids.... :p

buzzboy
07-17-2007, 07:18 AM
^^On the tippmann note, buy a pro/carbine. It should last 'til hell freezes over, and then a few years.^^

Chrishew09
07-17-2007, 08:41 AM
^^On the tippmann note, buy a pro/carbine. It should last 'til hell freezes over, and then a few years.^^
Yeah, I have had my 68 carbine for over 10 years and it still works great.

turbo chicken
07-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Edit cause my post was retarded

---------------------------------------
what was i thinking ... get a mag ... you won't be dissapointed ... :D

CrimsonTurkey
07-17-2007, 02:47 PM
I'd go with a Tippmann 98 Custom, it's a bit more playable than a pro-carbine, still in production, and just as reliable. If you feel like adding a couple extra dollars into the mix, the 98 has alot of upgrades, or you could go for an A-5... I love mine.

Noobie
07-17-2007, 05:35 PM
I'm goin with the spyder. Not sure if it's gonna be the Xtra or sonix. The sonix is bout $10 more. But the Xtra lokks better.

-B-
07-17-2007, 08:05 PM
If your going with the Spyder hit the MR-1, I prefer the Tippmann's myself but my brother is having a lot of success with the MR-1

AronMsmith1987
07-17-2007, 09:32 PM
or I could set you up with a fully functioning 68 Classic automag almost indestructable i will even tune it in and have it working on co2 right out of the box and you will have a great gun for years and years and will hold its value better than a spyder and i am sure the more you play with it the more you will love it, and with all of the techs here you will never be lost if and I stress the "If" you ever have problems with it, all for $100 shipped to your door.. LMK if not a spyder is a great choice for a simple marker with a proven design, Thanks AronMsmith1987

hmudd13
07-18-2007, 03:30 AM
or I could set you up with a fully functioning 68 Classic automag almost indestructable i will even tune it in and have it working on co2 right out of the box and you will have a great gun for years and years and will hold its value better than a spyder and i am sure the more you play with it the more you will love it, and with all of the techs here you will never be lost if and I stress the "If" you ever have problems with it, all for $100 shipped to your door.. LMK if not a spyder is a great choice for a simple marker with a proven design, Thanks AronMsmith1987

QFT :headbang:

mag_lover05
07-18-2007, 11:34 AM
a tippman 98c off ebay. they are like 50-70 bucks used and they wont stop. perfect first gun. hell... i still use tippmann 98c on occasion.

bryceeden
07-18-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm goin with the spyder. Not sure if it's gonna be the Xtra or sonix. The sonix is bout $10 more. But the Xtra lokks better.
Have you looked into the Spyder VS1 or the Victor? Both are good markers and reasonably priced. The vs1 has an e-frame and eyes too, a nice plus.