PDA

View Full Version : wts...

teufelhunden
07-17-2007, 09:24 PM
harry potter spoilers.

seriously.

i might start posting them in HUGE LETTERS.

in random threads.

Empyreal Rogue
07-17-2007, 11:01 PM
On a forum I use to frequent, when the 5th book came out this guy took a photo of the part where Dumbledor was killed and uploaded it onto his comp, then posted it once in a thread he started.

And was banned shortly after.

It was amusing because that guy was a jackass.

iambored
07-18-2007, 11:01 AM
the 5th movie sucked, don't see it unless you didn't read the book. but I'm getting the 7th book the day it comes out so no need for spoilers.

y0da900
07-18-2007, 11:48 AM
On a forum I use to frequent, when the 5th book came out this guy took a photo of the part where Dumbledor was killed and uploaded it onto his comp, then posted it once in a thread he started.

And was banned shortly after.

It was amusing because that guy was a jackass.

6th book. I saw a similar thing about 1-2 weeks before the book came out, seemingly innocuous thread in a forum, and BAM, flashing green letters saying the same thing, with a page scan of 602 below it where Harry tells Hagrid. Apparently there is an entire book scan floating around right now for Deathly Hallows.

zipity_Bop
07-18-2007, 12:14 PM
6th book. I saw a similar thing about 1-2 weeks before the book came out, seemingly innocuous thread in a forum, and BAM, flashing green letters saying the same thing, with a page scan of 602 below it where Harry tells Hagrid. Apparently there is an entire book scan floating around right now for Deathly Hallows.
Yeah but it's not a scan it's actual pic's they are legible though

SCpoloRicker
07-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Rowling is a third rate moran. And so are you.

/yes, you
//obligatory

teufelhunden
07-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Well, I'm sure everybody remembers the video [pictures, maybe?] of some guy going to a Barnes & Noble Harry Potter party type of deal for the release of the 6th book with a shirt that said in big letters 'SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE'

I find it amusing.

jenarelJAM
07-20-2007, 03:23 AM
I've heard it's a good idea to bring earplugs to the midnight things... I'm going tomorrow night, gonna pick up a copy for myself, my sister, and my gf.