PDA

View Full Version : Want a Karta Body from your slug?

Empyreal Rogue
07-18-2007, 12:12 PM
I just got off the phone with Colin from DW and for a project I'm working on he can't mill a Karta Rail by itself. I do not want a Karta Body, but in order to get the rail I do need another slug. So here's my offer:

You send me your slug body and $100 (The price of a Karta Body being milled) plus shipping to and from me. I will pay for my half (The rail) and shipping to and from Deadlywind. When I get the body back it will be sent back to you the same day. I'm not looking to have it annodized after DW mills the pair, but if it increases your interest then we can work something out.

You're getting a brand new raw Karta Body for $100 plus the price you paid for your slug.

Empyreal Rogue
07-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Am I overestimating the quality of this deal? :\

st6212
07-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Thing is, someone with a slug can deal directly with Deadlywind to get it milled.

So what your suggesting doesn't look like an offer. Maybe you should change your post to "Can someone please help me out".

Or consider instead sending your rail to someone who is about to get their slug body milled. Since the slug body costs alot more to the owner than your rail.

Empyreal Rogue
07-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Actually, no. When I spoke with Colin today he said the milling cost of the body is 100 dollars, the rest is S&H and the rail which I have offered to pay. An average Karta sells for 300-450 dollars, if you bought a pre-ordered slug from RF then you're just paying 290 for a brand new and raw body.

Yes someone could deal directly with DW by themselves to carry this out, but if you help me out here (as you said I should phrase it) then you save yourself a good chunk of money which I think is why most people end up selling their slug in the first place. Not to mention, helping me out will give you my deepest gratitude, love, respect, and whatever else I can offer.

ProblemKinder
07-19-2007, 12:15 AM
do you have feedback?

i found your AO feedback...only 7 replies. any other feedback?

KC
07-19-2007, 02:29 AM
Ill vouche for my recent transaction with him. Everything has been solid thus far! :hail:

Pneumagger
07-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Empyreal Rogue is a legit trader/buyer. Nothing to worry about. Someone better jump on this deal.

AirAssault
07-19-2007, 08:37 AM
I would but I don't have an extra slug :eek:

Empyreal Rogue
07-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Thanks KC and RF. I appreciate the help. :)

[edit] And thanks Pneu! :D :clap:

MaD_SaM
07-19-2007, 09:38 AM
I am willing to help you out my friend!

GT
07-19-2007, 12:11 PM
So when or where can we purchase slug rails??????

Empyreal Rogue
07-19-2007, 11:08 PM
I has good news!

I am working with someone to see this project put through. Thanks everyone for their clarifications, helpful input, and interest. I'm very happy that so many people were interested in helping me out. It warms my cold heart. :p

ProblemKinder
07-19-2007, 11:27 PM
I has good news!

I am working with someone to see this project put through. Thanks everyone for their clarifications, helpful input, and interest. I'm very happy that so many people were interested in helping me out. It warms my cold heart. :p

:headbang: