PDA

View Full Version : New AutoMAG story

Arbite
07-18-2007, 03:19 PM
i got my RPG Paradigm pro in the mailed 2 days ago, took it out for a spin today.

Just have to say. High Five(borat voice)

This is the sweetest gun i have ever had,

it shoots damn straight and didnt chop,
and the trigger, its soooo smooooth
I LOVE it so much, why did i spend all this time using other markers, =((

haha

My friends using Cockers and IONs all tried it and was REALLY impressed with its performance,
Iam glad i sold my ANS X5 cocker and got this one.

Just have to say, Thanks The Mag smith for a GREEEAAT (kellog tiger voice) product.
and thanks Rouge for support.

mr doo doo
07-18-2007, 04:02 PM
about to get one myself. seems good to me! glad you like it, i bet i will when i buy one.

Arbite
07-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Yes do that, you wont regret it

CKY_Alliance
07-18-2007, 06:26 PM
The marker determines how straight the ball travels? Wow where have I been..

questionful
07-18-2007, 07:17 PM
The pressure behind the ball is determined mostly by the marker. Mags peak 60something psi, angels peak like 50something. An inaccurate marker would peak much higher than that and deform the ball into an even worse projectile, making it not shoot as straight.

I got that somewhere on this site.

mag_lover05
07-18-2007, 07:36 PM
The pressure behind the ball is determined mostly by the marker. Mags peak 60something psi, angels peak like 50something. An inaccurate marker would peak much higher than that and deform the ball into an even worse projectile, making it not shoot as straight.

therefore cockers and pumps are actually more accurate :eek:

these miths have been around forever and have been disproved time and time again. :cheers:

CKY_Alliance
07-18-2007, 10:00 PM

I guess I should have used one of these :rolleyes:

ThePixelGuru
07-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes. And when someone says his marker shoots darts, he literally means that he fires tranquilizers and needles out of his 'mag.