PDA

View Full Version : been away for a long time and need a place to play

wednesday48
07-20-2007, 12:45 AM
hey what is up. i have not palyed in years, work, school and girl friend have taken up a lot of my time and the last two my money. i have a few questions for any one willing to answer.

1st. the place where me and my friends used to play is gone. i live in northern IL, in Gurnee about 30 mi north of chicago. the place we used to play was paintball blitz on rout 41, but i checked the other day and they are gone. any one know any good spots? there website does not say they have a new spot, only that they are closed. any one know if they are getting a new location?

2nd. what happened to AGD? from reading some of the forms and things they are almost gone. me and my friends always used AGD markers and i was looking to see if they had any new products. it seems like there are none and none of the places i used to buy my stuff cary them any more. i have an X valve with ULE body. it seems like i can still get parts but for how long? is the company in jepordy? many of the pages on there web site seem out of date and even sections on this site seem to be out of date?

Thanks alot to any one who responds. i have always loved my AGD stuff and would like to continue to use there stuff.

Swampy
07-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Hey man Paintball Sams is still open and does there big games. So head up here to SouthEastern WI for those. Paintball Dave's indoor in Milwaukee is still there as well but I know there is a place closer.

AGD is not dead no matter what anybody says. They got to big of a following to die. IMO they are restructuring and retooling now that big TK (Tom Kaye) is retired. They will blow the market open with a new release hopefully soon as 2008 (Sry Tom but your freaking awesome smart. But its about time you passed the torch. Was kind of wishing it was to a son/daughter.)