PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Tunaman?!??!

thejones
07-20-2007, 05:29 PM
I have been trying to get in touch with him for over a month, but I haven't heard back from him. He has had my marker for the last 3 months or so and I haven't gotten a response from him about the status.

I am not trying to "out" him or anything, but I am a little frustrated at this point and email correspondence hasn't been working.

Rudz
07-20-2007, 06:05 PM
if you have had a marker there 3 months, im sure others have had theres there twice as long, when your one of the last agd techs, you get alot of work, and he also works a "real" job, so give him a break, he will resond to your emails dont worry about it, hes great. last i heard he had alteast 10 markers lined up that he had to do and some that werent even opened yet..

thejones
07-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah, i know he is a stand up guy, it would just be nice to hear from him...good news or bad. The previous marker I sent to him had a turn around of under 3 weeks, so that is why I was wondering what was going on with this one.

Tunaman
07-20-2007, 06:13 PM
I am here Bro. So many guns...so little time. I promise to finish it up this weekend for you. Thanks for your patience.

thejones
07-20-2007, 06:16 PM
It's good to hear from you. :) I know you're a busy man, so I don't want you to think my intention was to flame you here on AO or anything. I was running out of ideas on ways to get in touch with you :)

Thanks for the update. Let me know what the total is when you're done and I'll get the payment sent to you immediately.

Thanks again.

PsychoBaller
07-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Hahahah... 3 months? That's it?

:rolleyes:

-baller

Rudz
07-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Hahahah... 3 months? That's it?

:rolleyes:

-baller

dude when the sfl is done i wanna see piks :cheers:

trev_pbller
07-27-2007, 10:56 AM
I had to wait more than one year for my gun...and it was the prettiest damn gun ever made IMO, biased of course ;). He's the man.

PsychoBaller
07-27-2007, 11:56 PM
dude when the sfl is done i wanna see piks :cheers:

I think August may be a good month..... :ninja:

:cool: :D

Ratt
07-31-2007, 03:25 AM
Got an email from Tuna today. He is working on our stuff. My stuff should be done in a few days.

phizz
07-31-2007, 05:56 PM
took about 5 months for me to get mine back and he also didn't respond too much to inquiries.

Zone Drifter
07-31-2007, 06:19 PM
I just got an e-mail from him today about the rail and other misc. parts I ordered. He's around, but I expect he has a life other than the service he provides, thats why I don't e-mail him unless it's about my order, not "why is it taking so long?" status.

Tunaman
08-01-2007, 05:12 AM
At the beginning of this summer, I got no less then 55 guns sent here for repair. I have this pile down to about 9-10 guns now. If yours is one of them, it is coming soon. Thank you for your patience.

Aslan
09-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Phew. I thought maybe Tuna had had an accident or something. Mine will be there 4 months in October. It's not very flashy...sort of looks like a bunch of miscilaneous parts thrown together (unfortunately works like it as well)...so hopefully he doesn't get it mixed in with "junk guns" or he'll never find it.

Okay, 3-5 months...not responding to many e-mails is normal...could be there a year...okay, I can exhale and assume that I'm still in the line somewhere. :clap:

:cheers:

koolal
09-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Hope someone can shed some light as to where Tunaman is.

He has had an Xmag since the beginning of April, back in the middle of August he said it should be any time soon.

I have not heard from him, he has not returned any of my phone calls, PMs, or emails in the past month.

Hope he is alright for his sake as well as mine. The Xmag belongs to my Grandson.

He has also built me a ne E-Tac which I cannot wait to use.

If someone has any info it would be great.

Spider-TW
09-24-2007, 09:49 PM
He must be working at the AGD shop...I heard they quit making x-mags you know. ;)

Karta-mag
09-24-2007, 09:57 PM
I got an e-mail from him a couple days ago. He must just be really busy

RogueFactor
09-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Hey Y'all:

Tunaman's internet is down at the moment. The cable got damaged when some siding/roofing from his house damaged it(storm?). The Comcast guys are supposed to be out there tomorrow to fix what needs to be fixed. He hopes to back on here soon.