PDA

View Full Version : In need of some mag parts need help locating.

James Blond
07-20-2007, 08:10 PM
My micromag is down and I am trying to find a parts kit for it. I had a friend look at it who has a lot of agd experience and he said the seal(little yellow one) between the reg and body needed to be replaced. Anybody know where I could find either a complete parts kit or just a couple of the those seals for a decent price that are in stock? The magsmith seems to be out of stock on the parts kits. Any help would be appreciated.

mr doo doo
07-20-2007, 08:30 PM
i have some for my classic valve. if someone can confirm that the classic regulator body o-ring is usable with a micromag valve, or your valve, then i will be more than happy to assist ya.

James Blond
07-20-2007, 08:56 PM
The microvalve and the classic are the same except for that the micro has micromag engraved on the side so no problem for them fitting. I will send you a pm.

i have some for my classic valve. if someone can confirm that the classic regulator body o-ring is usable with a micromag valve, or your valve, then i will be more than happy to assist ya.

Beemer
07-20-2007, 11:22 PM
My micromag is down and I am trying to find a parts kit for it. I had a friend look at it who has a lot of agd experience and he said the seal(little yellow one) between the reg and body needed to be replaced. Anybody know where I could find either a complete parts kit or just a couple of the those seals for a decent price that are in stock? The magsmith seems to be out of stock on the parts kits. Any help would be appreciated.

I think you want this. Looks like they have them here.

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=31&categoryID=18

mr doo doo
07-21-2007, 12:06 AM
oh... i was thinking something else. i hae only one of those james. let me know.