PDA

View Full Version : senario guns: P90 & sniper

spiked_bad_monkey
07-21-2007, 07:42 PM
hey everyone, checkout what i did with a tac-one automag, i made the p90 mag body out of one piece of walnut milled it all myself from one solid piece cut a cf frame almost all the way to the sear & am using an 8'' equation bizerk barrel till i get a stump barrel from wwa & yes i'm running it remote, thought about the q-loader but i've used them before & it's just too much hassle, with the sniper mag, all i really did with that was make a forearm & put a bsa red dot sight & t2w stock, lmk what you think

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Spiked_Bad_Monkey/pb%20stuff/DSCI2505.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Spiked_Bad_Monkey/pb%20stuff/DSCI2525.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Spiked_Bad_Monkey/pb%20stuff/DSCI2513.jpg

angrysasquatch
07-22-2007, 12:54 AM
Good job, but if I were doing the P90, I'd go all the way and make it a bullpulp for weight balance and efficiency (that short of a barrel is less efficient than a 12" lets say). It looks to be a classic valve, but I can't really tell, it could be an X or something else, just with glare. It would definitely be a lot harder to get a decent ROF with an X (or RT tech) valve when the trigger isn't where it should be (if you had gone my way). Perhaps it would work nicely in a pneumag setup. Just some things to ponder, great work on the carving though. :cheers:

Jaan
07-22-2007, 11:35 AM
I second the bull pup configuration. I was thinking about doing something similar but with an electronic trigger. Once you mount the solenoid in the right spot you can put the trigger and board anywhere since all you have to do is run wires. You can use any kind of electronic trigger too since it doesn't necessarily have to fit...you might just have to sacrifice a rail.

Not to diss...I know how much work you've put into it so far beleive me, but I think if it was me I'd round off the wood more on the P-90. I actually go the opposite way, I make very dramatic curves in the parts I make for paintball guns.

Still though, I like them a lot :)

spiked_bad_monkey
07-23-2007, 12:11 AM
yeh i might put pnu or e in it someday but for now this is the frist prototype, yeah the first pic i have a classic valve in there but in the second it's an x-valve, i do aperciate the input, thanks, constructive criticism is helpful in some cases, i am going to round off the corners as soon as my new router bits come in, i only had a 1/4'' round over so it had to do for the time, yeah i worked on it for about 4 weekends seeing as how i work during the week but any way thanks again

Spider-TW
07-23-2007, 11:33 AM
Now there is some space for batteries and lprs! Just making the x-valve reactive would be enough though, especially on a remote. How does it feel so far?

spiked_bad_monkey
07-23-2007, 12:24 PM
it's pretty comfortable but it will be more so when i round the corners better the only thing i'm not keen on is i cant really use a visor on my gog, the loader gets in the way, been thinking about putting a warp on it