PDA

View Full Version : emag lowers + xvalve + ult = works great?

ajnin
07-23-2007, 01:59 PM
So i recently purchased some emag lowers here at ao. When they came i was so excited that i just slapped them on a ule body, and tossed my xvalve/ult/lvl10 into it. It works great, trigger pull is amazingly light, i can shake the gun HARD and it will fire.

Now i seem to remember that the ult isnt susspsoed to be able to work in a emag becuase of the solonoid being too strong or something. So... uhm? Is this ok? I am the "If it works, dont fix it" kinda guy, so my natural instinct is to just keep using as is, but if i am going to cause damage to possibly the ult or the lowers i would like to know.

thanks guys

Cow hunter
07-23-2007, 04:48 PM
well when i sent my gun (emag/Xvalve) into AGD for a tune up, they sent it back to me with the ULT in it saying that sometimes Xmod works better with the ULT. with my tank i couldnt get it working quite right (although the guy at AGD said that he had it shooting great). so i put in the Emag on/off and havent had a problem since.

mostpeople
07-23-2007, 04:51 PM
If it works then good for you

the issue is that the ULT does not have the reactivity the RT on-off does. Therefore sometimes the plunger in the solenoid is not always reset all the way. This is the issue people encounter. Yes it can work, but its not reccomended - if you havent had any problems then good for you and rock on!

ajnin
07-24-2007, 12:48 PM
awesome to hear, has anyone ever heard or done dmaage to their bolt or on/off because of it?