PDA

View Full Version : Emag with classic valve?

sixtoes1313
07-23-2007, 03:58 PM
So I just bought a set of ULE: Lowers/rail and vert body. Thing is I dont have a emag/X/rtp valve just as of yet but a classic valve with lvl10. I was just gonna use the gun with the classic valve on mech mode until I buy a better valve, but when I put it all together and air it up I cant get it to fire. Its in mech mode but the rod doesnt press against the trigger. Am I doing somthing wrong? Is the pin a different length or somthing? Help.

AirAssault
07-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Take it apart and pull out the sear, turn the sear pin, extending it out a bit then re-assemble and try again. Trial and error but you'll get it.

ghostdog2019
07-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Also you can shoot the classic valve on e-mode just set your BPS to something between 12-14 depending on your tank. I tested it out at my local field and no hiccups or shootdown all day. As for mech mode check the length of your sear. I am not sure but I know there is a page on here that gives you the appropriate length of the sear rod.

-Mike Brothman

PS I also believe you need to use an emag on/off for it to work properly.

sixtoes1313
07-24-2007, 09:05 AM
I got it working fine in mech mode (had to adjust the rod length like i though(just didnt know how to remove the sear(C clip) Now I cant get it to work in Emode. I put it into E mode/pull the pin/ pull the trigger hear an actuating type sound but nothing happens. Its like its trying to move the sear but cant. Is this an adjustment issue or a dead battery? I dont have a charger either ATM so if its a battery im going to have to wait until I get one.

mostpeople
07-24-2007, 10:51 AM
yes probably the battery.. how long has it been since it was charged?

Spider-TW
07-24-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't think the emag lowers can actuate a classic on/off. The emag on/off is like an RT on/off and it makes it easier to pull the trigger and easier on the solenoid.

athomas
07-24-2007, 02:15 PM
I got it working fine in mech mode (had to adjust the rod length like i though(just didnt know how to remove the sear(C clip) Now I cant get it to work in Emode. I put it into E mode/pull the pin/ pull the trigger hear an actuating type sound but nothing happens. Its like its trying to move the sear but cant. Is this an adjustment issue or a dead battery? I dont have a charger either ATM so if its a battery im going to have to wait until I get one.You need an rt on-off assembly with an emag pin to make a classic valve work in an emag. It will work quite well though.