PDA

View Full Version : Fusion Owners Group 1 year anniversary party, everyone is invited!

Arstron
07-25-2007, 08:34 AM
As some of you may know, the first fusions was released a little over a year ago, shortly after (a year ago today) I started an online forum about the fusion for others to get info, help, and to show of their markers. So to show my appreciation to all those that helped and to try to get more informed on the fusion, I decided t0 throw a online party to get everyone together. Some of the DP staff is going to try to be on hand (they are very busy getting their new marker ready, so I do not know how many or how long any of them will be on). They did donate some very nice prizes that will be given away tonight, but enough rambling, here is the info:

When is it?
The party will begin July 25th at 6:00 PM CST

Who is invited?
Everyone, it doesn't matter if you own a fusion or not, you must be signed up on the forums to participate in the games and prizes however.

What will be going on?
I will be setting up a web based chat for everyone to talk to get to know each other better and to help organize everything. We will have some drawings for some of the prizes, trivia, and maybe some games. I am also trying to get some of the kind people with Dangerous Power to be there so everyone can talk with them live.

What will be giving away?
From me personally:
I will be making DP and FO stickers for sure and possibly t-shirts (depends on if I get my new machine or not).

From Dangerous Power:
5 RAPS
2 Color Kits
1 Fusion (Green)

b_schiffer has donated a test spot for a new bolt for the fusion he is planning on making. He is not with a big company and there is a small chance that it wont make it to production, in which case I will make up for it with stickers. :D

If anyone else would like to donate, contact me via pm and I will add you to the list. If you donate prizes, you will be responsible for sending them to the right people.

If things turn out good, I might do this more then once a year. I hope everyone has a good time, if you have any suggestions feel free to post them in here!

So come check us out at fusionowners.org (http://www.fusionowners.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=23) and try to win a free fusion!

Chronobreak
07-26-2007, 09:58 AM
it was a nice little get together, i had fun, and being the first 30~ people to know about a product line or new marker is exciting.

AO should do something like this :rolleyes:

trevorjk
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
it was a nice little get together, i had fun, and being the first 30~ people to know about a product line or new marker is exciting.

AO should do something like this :rolleyes:

sarcasm??? i hope so

Chronobreak
07-26-2007, 03:40 PM
it was sarcasm in the point that i know it wont happen, i dont think the irc automag room is even going anymore

itd be nice if there was a get together(online party) with tom and the techs online and maybe the release of new info and or products...but theyr arent any soo...

trevorjk
07-27-2007, 01:30 AM
it was sarcasm in the point that i know it wont happen, i dont think the irc automag room is even going anymore

itd be nice if there was a get together(online party) with tom and the techs online and maybe the release of new info and or products...but theyr arent any soo...

well there WAS like 3-4 years ago and they did give away prizes (guns and warps and such)

Chronobreak
07-27-2007, 08:31 PM
yeah i know, just doesnt seem to be much interest for anything like that

a lack of morale if you will