PDA

View Full Version : Vlocity on my Emag

Chrishew09
07-27-2007, 06:42 AM
I just got a Vlocity Jr. and I tried it for the first time on my Emag Saturday. So far I like it at 15bps semi i did not hit the LVL10 once, even after a long string, with my old Apache I couldn't get past 13 or 14bps.
Next weekend I am going to test the limits of the Vlocity Jr. and see how fast I can get it to load on my Emag, that might spark me to get the Ganstar chip.

Now I am thinking about wiring the loader right into my Emag to share the battery, first I need to make a 1000mAh pack, and come up with a slick way to run the wire.
:headbang:

Cow hunter
07-27-2007, 02:11 PM
when my empire B broke, i borrowed a friends vlocity i loved it on my emag, kept up very well, and much lighter than the reloader B

Badmovies.org
07-27-2007, 08:46 PM
I have a standard Vlocity. The only problem I have run into is that, shooting fast (above 15 bps - using 1200 psi input to the x-valve) I start chuffing. I think this mainly happens at 20 bps and above. It is hard to tell the exact break point.

The Vlocity has been doing me well. It is a little hard to complain about a loader that doesn't feed faster than you are supposed to be shooting anyway. The only time I've noticed it chuff in a game is when I lean too much and put too much of an angle on the marker.

Chrishew09
07-28-2007, 05:57 AM
The only time I've noticed it chuff in a game is when I lean too much and put too much of an angle on the marker.

Good to know