PDA

View Full Version : Scenario Dreams New T-Board

ghostdog2019
07-27-2007, 10:33 AM
For all those looking to create an electro pnuematic mag check this out.

http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/universaltboard.htm

Good work Damon can't wait to get this in september.

-Mike Brothman

robnix
07-27-2007, 10:48 AM
For all those looking to create an electro pnuematic mag check this out.

http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/universaltboard.htm

Good work Damon can't wait to get this in september.

-Mike Brothman

Look at the size of that thing! :clap:

Arstron
07-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Amazing, if its like their other tboards, it should be able to handle the higher voltage of the emag. That board should fit nicely into my e-pneu zgrip also so that I can run a better solenoid. :dance:

robnix
07-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Amazing, if its like their other tboards, it should be able to handle the higher voltage of the emag. That board should fit nicely into my e-pneu zgrip also so that I can run a better solenoid. :dance:

I smell a new project on the way here as well...

GroovYChickeN 2.o
07-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Any idea on price? I think I may be keeping my Stormwalk frame now :D

ghostdog2019
07-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Damon told me he was thinking something like $49.99 but he will have more accurate numbers as time goes on.

-Mike Brothman

flyingpootang
07-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Damon puts out great stuff. 49.95 for a board that small and dosen't have eyes is a emag/pneumag/elctropneumag modders dream.

trevorjk
07-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Damon puts out great stuff. 49.95 for a board that small and dosen't have eyes is a emag/pneumag/elctropneumag modders dream.

well, eyes are optional

BigEvil
07-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Hey Arstron are you 100% sure that these things will handle the emag power? I know you tried it and it worked, but will it work for over a long period of time?

warbeak2099
07-27-2007, 08:01 PM
That is beautiful. Damon is a genious and I hope this product brings him even more success. He needs it after the SP crap.

druid
07-28-2007, 03:11 AM
My............................

GOD!!!

Look out Mini Morlock...I think you've been bumped!!

Chrishew09
07-28-2007, 06:08 AM
Okay I see the FET, I see the Cap, but where is the parallel diode to clamp the reverse currents of the solenoid??

I have no doubt that it is there some where b/c it seems like he know what he is doing, but I hope he didn't take it out to save space.. :)
(maybe the bottom)

Arstron
07-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Hey Arstron are you 100% sure that these things will handle the emag power? I know you tried it and it worked, but will it work for over a long period of time?

I did not shoot it long enough for a good stress test. I did plag with the emag twice with the tboard installed though, once shooting a full case of paint and never had a problem. I really cant say for sure about these boards, but I can hope. It kind of makes me want to get another emag just to try it out with. :dance:

BigEvil
07-28-2007, 01:14 PM
I did not shoot it long enough for a good stress test. I did plag with the emag twice with the tboard installed though, once shooting a full case of paint and never had a problem. I really cant say for sure about these boards, but I can hope. It kind of makes me want to get another emag just to try it out with. :dance:

I know where you can get an empty emag grip frame from CHEAP! :dance: