PDA

View Full Version : Blackballed on Fuel

CKY_Alliance
07-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Tonight at 10:00 (pacific) blackballed the bobby dukes story is being played on Fuel T.V.

I have time warner cable and it is channel 157, I have no clue if other cable companies offer the channel (i know for us it is a side package that cost extra), but figured I would let people know.

68magOwner
07-29-2007, 01:31 AM
ehh, kinds neat, but, the movie blows :( seen it before

Ninjeff
07-29-2007, 03:03 AM
thanks for the heads up.....to bad i dont get fuel tv :(

zipity_Bop
07-29-2007, 03:36 AM
its on right now..... at 400am weird

DaFin
07-29-2007, 12:09 PM
I can't believe I watched this.....

My wife's comment after watching about three minutes was "this reminds me of "best in show" you know, the movie with the messed up dog show people."

There where lots of stereotypes but I think the two that stand out in my mind is the guy's bunker and when the one character was playing with his friggen' power ranger action figures or what ever the hell they where.

The only saving grace was that is was on late at night so hopefully not too many people saw it.

Jaan
07-29-2007, 03:23 PM
That movie is awesome. I've noticed that either you love it and think it's hilarious, or you don't get it at all. It's sad that so many people just can't understand subtle improvisation humor anymore. There are other kinds of humor besides joke-punchline, joke-punchline, boobies, joke-punchline.

On average though, it seems that if you're of a certain age, you'll think it's funny (although of course that's not always the case). But basically, if you're old enough to tell the difference between a Power Rangers figure, and He-Man figures, you might just get it. :D

DaFin
07-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Napoleon Dynamite missed me too, so call me Siskel or Ebert whichever one is not dead.

punkncat
07-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Napoleon Dynamite missed me too, so call me Siskel or Ebert whichever one is not dead.

Napoleon Dynamite was so sublime. It is a gem in the rough.